Thread: My recent trip to redang island..... : )

Cool My recent trip to redang island..... : )

These are my shots on the redang island, malaysia.
    Using G3.
    For all your comment and viewing.

http://www.pbase.com/redang

i noticed that quite a no of them are pics of the sea.

Sorry for being frank, but none of them really capture my attention.

To you, it might be a breathtaking sight.. the blue sea, white sand and the mountains and things like that. BUT, try capturing that in one breathtaking pic.. can you do that? you need a really super wide angle lense to do that or, u can try stitching!

Next time, try looking at the pic on your own 1st. Try to step into the shoe of a person who never been to redang. Could you impress yourself so much that you could really feel that you are on the island just by looking at the pic? if you can do that, tell me.. i will learn from you! haha :P
    Seriously, try to have a subject or 'story' in your pic. this way, ppl will not be 'lost' when looking at your pic. how to tell if someone is lost? he needs only 5 secs to finish looking at your album

one last point.. read up on the rule of third.. could help you in your pics.

yf_chua,

I have been to Redang 2 years back. But didn't bring any camera to take pix. Its beautiful. Great blue sea and white beach. Well, I think u r new to photography; like me . G3 is a good camera. u just need more practice and know your equipment well. Keep it up!

Which breach resort u r staying? Did u c a lot of fish while swimming?

as the photo suggest i stayed in this new laguna resort

www.lagunaredang.com.my/

there are alot of fishes there when i went snorkeling.

Hi,

I noticed most of ur shots used big aperturef2 to f4. For landscape I think f8 ould be better.