Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Where To Buy Mac

  1. #1

    Default Where To Buy Mac

    Anyone know where to get a 12" Powerbook G4 beside from Apple Centre or Macshop? Apple Centre price is high and the other one give a very bad after sale service.Thanks

  2. #2

    Default

    Fixed price, my friend. and you don't have to bother with MAcshop after-sale-service (ASS). Just purchase Applecare and you're done.

    --
    12" G4
    Leon
    --

  3. #3
    Macfreak70
    Guests

    Default Try this one out.

    Quote Originally Posted by merlion
    Anyone know where to get a 12" Powerbook G4 beside from Apple Centre or Macshop? Apple Centre price is high and the other one give a very bad after sale service.Thanks
    Hi,

    you should try the Applecentre at Sim Lim. 4th Floor X'it Systems Tel: 68830770.

    I buy all my Mac stuff from them, friendly and reasonably priced.

    Regards.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macfreak70
    Hi,

    you should try the Applecentre at Sim Lim. 4th Floor X'it Systems Tel: 68830770.

    I buy all my Mac stuff from them, friendly and reasonably priced.

    Regards.
    Hi,Macfreak70 thanks will check with them.

  5. #5

    Default

    Try SGL Marketing @ 6337-9070, 2nd floor, SLS. Theirs is the first shop on the right as you come in from the Albert Complex link bridge.

    Their prices are probably (probably only, har...!) the lowest in Singapore through a retail channel. Consider an AppleCare package. The money will not be unwisely spent.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PixMan
    Try SGL Marketing @ 6337-9070, 2nd floor, SLS. Theirs is the first shop on the right as you come in from the Albert Complex link bridge.

    Their prices are probably (probably only, har...!) the lowest in Singapore through a retail channel. Consider an AppleCare package. The money will not be unwisely spent.
    Hi ,PixMan ,Thank You will start calling and do my shopping by this weekend as it is a birthday gift for my wife this coming Sunday!
    Last edited by merlion; 13th October 2003 at 02:48 PM.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by merlion
    Hi ,PixMan ,Thank You will start calling and do my shopping by this weekend as it is a birthday gift for my wife this coming Sunday!
    SGL is opened till 3pm on Saturdays, and only one lady will be there, either Kim or Siok Goon. They don't keep stock so you'd better call early if you don't want to be disappointed (or disapoint your wife!). Give them a few days lead time if you are looking for a PowerBook. They are at the mercy of their suppliers, who, in turn, are at Apple's mercy...!

    They close at 7pm on weekdays, not open on Sundays. They open at 10am. They are my primary source of Apple stuff. Been going to them for years now and have never been diddled.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PixMan
    SGL is opened till 3pm on Saturdays, and only one lady will be there, either Kim or Siok Goon. They don't keep stock so you'd better call early if you don't want to be disappointed (or disapoint your wife!). Give them a few days lead time if you are looking for a PowerBook. They are at the mercy of their suppliers, who, in turn, are at Apple's mercy...!

    They close at 7pm on weekdays, not open on Sundays. They open at 10am. They are my primary source of Apple stuff. Been going to them for years now and have never been diddled.

    Ready thanks for your info PixMan and those who PM me you all are great in helping and giving me a hand Thank You.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •