Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 101

Thread: Beer? Come in for a loud "Cheers"~!

  1. #41

    Default Re: Beer? Come in for a loud "Cheers"~!

    Quote Originally Posted by n0eln0el View Post
    fuili taste very good to me at first
    but after several gulp the sweet taste becomes too much for me
    haha sweet makes it un-beer isnt it?
    but it makes easy drinking for non-beer drinkers~

  2. #42

    Default Re: Beer? Come in for a loud "Cheers"~!


  3. #43

    Default Re: Beer? Come in for a loud "Cheers"~!

    Root beer!
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,376

    Default Re: Beer? Come in for a loud "Cheers"~!

    Quote Originally Posted by coolioS View Post
    haha sweet makes it un-beer isnt it?
    but it makes easy drinking for non-beer drinkers~
    Yes, Frulli can be a little too sweet for some people but I've got sweet tooth and absolutely love it!

    I'm not sure if Ciders are classed as beers, thats another one that I love, something about sugar and alcohol mixing together...awesome.

  5. #45
    Member lamergod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Fratton Park, Portsmouth
    Posts
    1,511

    Default Re: Beer? Come in for a loud "Cheers"~!

    Hoegaarden budsweiser

  6. #46

    Default Re: Beer? Come in for a loud "Cheers"~!

    Erdinger! White!

  7. #47
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Blue/Green Planet
    Posts
    1,859

    Default Re: Beer? Come in for a loud "Cheers"~!

    My favourite here in Queensland is "Carlton Cold" ....

    Light crisp taste and very refreshing ... 4.6% Alc/Vol

    When it is sunny on my days off, I like to have a few (few ) sitting outside after working in the garden.

    A dark beer I like here is Tooheys Old

    Something I have liked on occasion is "Carbine Stout" but it takes me the first glass to get my taste buds into it .... then ..... thats what I am drinking for the night

    Cheers .....

    Oh by the way, I had posted a question on brewing your own earlier.

    I have noticed a brew kit for Mexican Ceverza and am going to give it a try.
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

  8. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Eastern Singapore
    Posts
    645

    Default Re: Beer? Come in for a loud "Cheers"~!

    Quote Originally Posted by pfurr View Post
    asahi, little creatures pale ale andddddd

    ERDINGER WEISSBIER! thats the damn elixir of life man.
    Ooh yea... Erdinger... tried tat during the recent beer fest...
    Love it!!!

  9. #49

    Default Re: Beer? Come in for a loud "Cheers"~!

    Beer is Good for You! Yes its true!

    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/beerisgood
    5D MII w/16-35L,Sigma 28-70&Nikkors(35f2,85f1.4,105f2.5,180f2.8ED)

  10. #50
    Member terryansimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Quahog, Rhode Island
    Posts
    95

    Default Re: Beer? Come in for a loud "Cheers"~!

    I've recently been hooked onto a New South Wales (Aussie, for those who don't know) beer... apparently they use Tasmanian hops, but manufacture it in the Hunter Valley of NSW.

    mmm.

    speaking of which, I'll go break open a bottle now for myself.



    only gripe I have about this beer is that it is not a twist bottle.

    anybody drank it before? or anybody seen it for public sale/consumption in/around Singapore?
    chicken fight!

  11. #51
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Blue/Green Planet
    Posts
    1,859

    Default Re: Beer? Come in for a loud "Cheers"~!

    Quote Originally Posted by terryansimon View Post
    I've recently been hooked onto a New South Wales (Aussie, for those who don't know) beer... apparently they use Tasmanian hops, but manufacture it in the Hunter Valley of NSW.

    mmm.

    speaking of which, I'll go break open a bottle now for myself.



    only gripe I have about this beer is that it is not a twist bottle.

    anybody drank it before? or anybody seen it for public sale/consumption in/around Singapore?
    What is the beer

    I will give it at try
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

  12. #52
    Member terryansimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Quahog, Rhode Island
    Posts
    95

    Default Re: Beer? Come in for a loud "Cheers"~!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    What is the beer

    I will give it at try
    sorry, forgot to mention its name in my previous post.

    Blue Tongue Premium Lager. the Pilsner tastes strange, and the Light... never tried it.

    if you have access to Little Creatures, it's also another brand that I like. Freemantle offering over there.
    chicken fight!

  13. #53

    Default Re: Beer? Come in for a loud "Cheers"~!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    My favourite here in Queensland is "Carlton Cold" ....

    Light crisp taste and very refreshing ... 4.6% Alc/Vol


    this is also one of my fav in Melbourne!

    I drunk that on Lygon street when i was still studying there.....almost every other day...

    Carlton Cold + Seafood marinara pizza/pasta on a cold wintery night



  14. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: Beer? Come in for a loud "Cheers"~!

    erdinger, heineken, becks.
    never really tried a lot different ones cus i kept going back to drinking these few brands hehehe.. however i dont like tiger and guiness and carlsberg!

  15. #55

    Default Re: Beer? Come in for a loud "Cheers"~!

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    erdinger, heineken, becks.
    never really tried a lot different ones cus i kept going back to drinking these few brands hehehe.. however i dont like tiger and guiness and carlsberg!



    wah...u sound so pro-europeanish!

    must try others lah......even asian ones are nice.

    i had both Asahi and Sapporo at their breweries itself....shiok!

    Here in Germany,

    i've stated those that i like...but there are so many that i have a hard time trying and remembering different ones.

    the nice thing is that each different region/town will have their own breweries.....hence u can say they are the boutique beers ala boutique wines

  16. #56

    Default Re: Beer? Come in for a loud "Cheers"~!

    Lai lah, someone organise beer drinking session.

  17. #57
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: Beer? Come in for a loud "Cheers"~!

    i quit beer

    my belly later explode

  18. #58
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Yishun, Singapore
    Posts
    590

    Default Re: Beer? Come in for a loud "Cheers"~!

    Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    wah...u sound so pro-europeanish!

    must try others lah......even asian ones are nice.

    i had both Asahi and Sapporo at their breweries itself....shiok!

    Here in Germany,

    i've stated those that i like...but there are so many that i have a hard time trying and remembering different ones.

    the nice thing is that each different region/town will have their own breweries.....hence u can say they are the boutique beers ala boutique wines
    HAHA. all these beer i drink is because my friends recommend me one..
    Asahi and sapporo? can find in sg? where? hahaha maybe someday can go try.

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    i quit beer

    my belly later explode
    hahhahahahah aiyo dont drink too often can liao!

  19. #59

    Default Re: Beer? Come in for a loud "Cheers"~!


  20. #60

    Default Re: Beer? Come in for a loud "Cheers"~!

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    i quit beer

    my belly later explode


    this way?




Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •