Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: where to sell 2nd hand cloth

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore, West
    Posts
    478

    Default where to sell 2nd hand cloth

    cleaned up my house and ended up with several big bags of old clothes. throw away is a waste. where to sell them?

  2. #2

    Default Re: where to sell 2nd hand cloth

    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorMcLeod View Post
    cleaned up my house and ended up with several big bags of old clothes. throw away is a waste. where to sell them?
    You might wanna try your friendly neighbourhood rag and bone uncle. Or consider donating to the Salvation Army.

    http://www.salvationarmy.org.sg

  3. #3
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: where to sell 2nd hand cloth

    karanguni also take

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: where to sell 2nd hand cloth

    if u think its worth ur time can organise garage sale at home. can try posting in SingaporeBrides perhaps?
    have u seen the "light" yet?

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore, West
    Posts
    478

    Default Re: where to sell 2nd hand cloth

    actually most of them are from my wife. the other day she proudly told me she threw away about $3k worth of cloths (of coz that's if she buy them today).....

  6. #6

    Default Re: where to sell 2nd hand cloth

    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorMcLeod View Post
    actually most of them are from my wife. the other day she proudly told me she threw away about $3k worth of cloths (of coz that's if she buy them today).....
    wallet pain more likely.....
    Nikon D300s, 50mm, 18-105mm, Sigma 30mm F1.4, Sigma 50-150mm F2.8, Samyang 8mm F3.5

  7. #7

    Default Re: where to sell 2nd hand cloth

    what kind of cloth is that? for clothes?

    could try selling it on those girly buy/sell websites. alot of girls like to make their own clothes now.
    try livejournal.com/sgsale or sgselltrade.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    east
    Posts
    585

    Default Re: where to sell 2nd hand cloth

    If you have branded cloths from famous designer like Amy Butler, send me a sms? Thanks.

    kim
    hp.97972870

  9. #9

    Default Re: where to sell 2nd hand cloth

    put them on ebay... its safe and easy.

    as for selling them to rag and bone peeps, forget it. its like donating them away. they wont be able to tell the diff bet a $20k/m fabric to a $2/m fabric. they probably give you 20c per kg

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore, West
    Posts
    478

    Default Re: where to sell 2nd hand cloth

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    put them on ebay... its safe and easy.

    as for selling them to rag and bone peeps, forget it. its like donating them away. they wont be able to tell the diff bet a $20k/m fabric to a $2/m fabric. they probably give you 20c per kg
    Indeed. Think she tried once and got something like $2 for about two full huge bags of cloths. These guys see the cloths as rags so don't expect much from them Giving to salvation army certainly is more rewarding option.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore, West
    Posts
    478

    Default Re: where to sell 2nd hand cloth

    Quote Originally Posted by kg_yew View Post
    If you have branded cloths from famous designer like Amy Butler, send me a sms? Thanks.

    kim
    hp.97972870
    unfortunately not. its just $3k worth of many many work and casual wear.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •