Thread: Anyone knows if this is possible?

Nescafe
    Guests

Default Anyone knows if this is possible?

Say my name on IC is OH KO PI. Is it possible for me to open a bank account, using another name as Nescafe OH (BTW, this is what appears on my VISA card) ??

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nescafe
    Say my name on IC is OH KO PI. Is it possible for me to open a bank account, using another name as Nescafe OH (BTW, this is what appears on my VISA card) ??

Thanks.
    Nope, not possible, as Nescafe is not your name as registered with the National Registration.

but MasterCard debit card can ~~~~~ but dunno whether using other brand name as ur name can or not .. .

OT: U have a very interesting name...

If ur surname is Lim, it be really interesting....

Quote Originally Posted by Nescafe

Thanks.
    For credit cards, u must register under your name on ur NRIC, but some banks do allow you to put a different name, like english/christian name and your surname, but I think that's about it.

Nescafe
    Guests

Hey All,

I am asking a serious question, you know

What's happened was: I use the name appears on my VISA (Nescafe OH) to create a PayPal account for eBay transactions. When someone pay me via paypal, the $ in now stucked in the paypal account. To get this damn $ out (ie. to transfer it into my bank, the name of the bank account (HO KO PI ) has to be identical to my Paypal account, but it is NOT!!!)

Now what? If anyone wants to buy thing from eBay, give me cash and I will pay for you via my paypal balance

Seriously, anyway out or not??

cheers,
    Nescafe