Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Documentation in Cambodia

check your PM for my email address
    Quote Originally Posted by pawzii
    ops... missed out on that part... sorry about that..
    Would you be so kind as to help me please? So do I pm you the files? or email?

pawzii
    Guests

got it! thanks man thanks...

pawzii
    Guests

hey thank you so much man!!!
    *touched*

hi pawzii, sorry i cannot go for the trip liao... the school juz confirmed my registration of holiday general elective...

well... haiz i really wanna go! studying sucks

pawzii
    Guests

wahahhaha... oh well... :*(
    however, if I'm not able to gather my 20 participants by this month... chances are rather high that I might push the Expedition till next year...

But if I got a 20 participants... then I'll go ahead...
    Then as for you... I'll keep you informed about this project as I've mentioned before - Project Clay is a 2year project... so you are most welcome to join us the following year then

No worries...
    by the way, there are lots of projects under SIF currently as well... from reforestation, marine conservations, water retention, building of clinics etc...
    so if you are keen... you can always find out more from the SIF website... or just let me know, I'll gladly refer you to the project manager and they will contact you from there

pawzii
    Guests

NTU have some projects with SIF also... you can check with your school... once in a life time man... *just do it*

pawzii
    Guests

Hello all... it's me again...
    Due to poor responds, Project Clay is currently in pending to be postponed till next year...
    So... if you're interested, PLS do apply asap, do not hesitate! Application deadline is due 2004 JUNE!!!

Any questions? email: pawziiclay@yahoo.com

You need not worry about the age limit as we do make execptions on some occassions...

And you need not worry about the cost too... like I've mentioned earlier... we'll do our best to refund everyone at the end of it...

Let's make this happen!

Thank you for your attention...
    Hope to hear from you all soon...
    cheers...

Pawzii
    Last edited by pawzii; 29th October 2003 at 01:17 PM.

lky78
    Guests

hey hey
    kaiyang here,
    i saw this post sometime bak and was wondering who actually post recruitment mails for YEP projects here in this forum...
    now i know y...hehe, we're in similar boat...keep it up!
    hope u got some members in from this ave, then next time i can explore also hehehe

hey ky.. haha.. its me jeff... never knew u also frequent this forum... haha...

pawzii
    Guests

hey kaiyang!!! hahaha...
    and jeff too... whahaha... nice hearing some familiar names here... feeling abit out of place... kekeke...

Thanks for the support man!! Let's all keep our fingers crossed and help each other along the way man!!!

Cheers...

hello pam and jeff! heard about you guys leading BLE3! Congrats! And all the best for the Cambodia expe pam!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12