Thread: FORLINO - classic italian fine dining

Default FORLINO - classic italian fine dining

For those who love Italian food, I will recommend this new spot for nice ambience and good italian bistro. Located at One Fullerton, with breathtaking view facing Marina Bay.
    I go there during lunch .... and I can feel, it will be damn romantic during dinner, and I think they will enhance with some lighting arrangement also. Their services is very good.

We try the set lunch .... less than $50/pax, nets ....
    If you try order their alacarte menu, you need to fork out more I think hehe.

Just share your experience for this new dining place, may be I give wrong comment.

Default Re: FORLINO - classic italian fine dining

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Dong Moon View Post
    For those who love Italian food, I will recommend this new spot for nice ambience and good italian bistro. Located at One Fullerton, with breathtaking view facing Marina Bay.
    I go there during lunch .... and I can feel, it will be damn romantic during dinner, and I think they will enhance with some lighting arrangement also. Their services is very good.

We try the set lunch .... less than $50/pax, nets ....
    If you try order their alacarte menu, you need to fork out more I think hehe.

Just share your experience for this new dining place, may be I give wrong comment.
    Yeah they are good. Beppe, the co-owner and manager of Forlino use to work at another outlet at Sentosa Golf Club, restaurant call il Lido which has a great view. Their Italian food is comparable to the ones in Italy. The breads are made by Mama Forlino herself. Chef Osvaldo is also the co-owner.

They invested a lot on their furnitures which are mainly brought in from Italy. The ambience is amazing which matches well with the sumptous fine Italian cuisine.

Anyone here want to share their favourite Italian places?
    I really like Pasta Brava, my friend and I always order a pasta and meat dish each whenever we go.

OMG! Pasta Brava is still around?

I knew the original owners who also owned a travel company. Heard that it was pending a take-over so I didn;t know what happened to the restaurant in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    OMG! Pasta Brava is still around?

I knew the original owners who also owned a travel company. Heard that it was pending a take-over so I didn;t know what happened to the restaurant in the end.
    just ate there two nights ago
    I think it's the original owner, he used to be in the hotel business?

Quote Originally Posted by munkey View Post
    Squid Ink pasta from pasta brava anyday :d
    Squid ink pasta, yum yum.