Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 36789101318 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 451

Thread: ClubSNAPpers in Melbourne..

  1. #141

    Default Re: ClubSnappers in Melbourne..

    Quote Originally Posted by veuve View Post
    i vaguely remember a singapore food festival in melbourne sometime this year or perhaps last year. any idea if its an annual event or if something similar is happening again?
    I don't recall any Singapore food festival in Melbourne. However, there is a Asian food festival now on (1-30 Sep). See www.asianfoodfestival.com.au

    Maybe you vaguely remembered Singapore Day which was held in 2008. Singapore Day is held in one overseas city each year, and was in Melbourne in 2008.

  2. #142

    Default Re: ClubSnappers in Melbourne..

    Quote Originally Posted by Ansel View Post
    Hi veuve, there are so many diverse restaurants in Melbourne city, you can have any festival you like.
    That's true. A food festival can happen anytime at our own time.

  3. #143

    Default Re: ClubSnappers in Melbourne..

    Wow what's happening in the cbd today, so many ppl and swanston street closed off!

  4. #144
    Senior Member Ansel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Land Downunder
    Posts
    2,207

    Default Re: ClubSnappers in Melbourne..

    Quote Originally Posted by yokyok View Post
    Wow what's happening in the cbd today, so many ppl and swanston street closed off!
    Probably related to the AFL Grand Final.

  5. #145

    Default Re: ClubSnappers in Melbourne..

    Quote Originally Posted by yokyok View Post
    Wow what's happening in the cbd today, so many ppl and swanston street closed off!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansel View Post
    Probably related to the AFL Grand Final.
    Almost certainly it was AFL Grand Final street parade.

  6. #146
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: ClubSnappers in Melbourne..

    i found a place on King St called Little King Eatery that was absolutely fantastic

  7. #147

    Default Re: ClubSnappers in Melbourne..

    G'Day, mate! Welcome to Camera Rental Centre Melbourne. We're on Facebook in the land down under too. Hope you've a great time here
    Camera Rental Centre - Premier Rental House in Singapore!
    Phone: 9650 4158 | www.camerarental.biz

  8. #148

    Default Re: ClubSnappers in Melbourne..

    Quote Originally Posted by CameraRental View Post
    G'Day, mate! Welcome to Camera Rental Centre Melbourne. We're on Facebook in the land down under too. Hope you've a great time here
    Wow... an expanding business from Singapore to Melbourne.

  9. #149

    Default Re: ClubSnappers in Melbourne..

    Any ClubSnap members considering to make photography road trip plans during the Christmas to New Year holiday period?

  10. #150
    Member NedKelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia (currently)
    Posts
    66

    Default Re: ClubSnappers in Melbourne..

    Awesome... found you guys after following clubsnap for 2 years... hahahahaha I am based over in newcastle (north of sydney) but hope to start work in melbourne in the coming year.. depends on my interview in dec.
    hope to catch up with some of you guys.. might need to find accommodation too if i come over so any lobang please help (once i can confirm the move)


    Camerarental! heheh always go to the spore one when i head back for CNY. hope you guys will expand your gear sets and prosper here in Melbourne. Good pricing like in Spore is the aim!

  11. #151
    Member NedKelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia (currently)
    Posts
    66

    Default Re: ClubSnappers in Melbourne..

    ahh jemapela, can ask how much does it cos to fix the mirror for a D70?

    My one has quite high shutter actuation. Recently, the mirror keep getting stuck when shooting and then image not recorded.

    Thanks

    EDIT: ah just read you do canon ops hahahaha maybe have to find others
    Last edited by NedKelly; 23rd November 2010 at 10:17 AM.

  12. #152
    Member harnamsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore / Melbourne
    Posts
    724

    Default Re: ClubSnappers in Melbourne..

    Quote Originally Posted by Jemapela View Post
    Any ClubSnap members considering to make photography road trip plans during the Christmas to New Year holiday period?
    I am. I thinking of driving to Sydney to meet some friends for the New Year, but not for Christmas though. Currently still in SG, will be moving to Melbourne next month. And yes I'm busy as hell with the packing, preparations, etc.
    Currently based in Melbourne / No longer living in Singapore

  13. #153

    Default Re: ClubSnappers in Melbourne..

    Quote Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
    ahh jemapela, can ask how much does it cos to fix the mirror for a D70?

    My one has quite high shutter actuation. Recently, the mirror keep getting stuck when shooting and then image not recorded.

    Thanks

    EDIT: ah just read you do canon ops hahahaha maybe have to find others
    Yes, I mostly/only do Canon and can't answer your query.

  14. #154

    Default Re: ClubSnappers in Melbourne..

    Quote Originally Posted by harnamsc View Post
    I am. I thinking of driving to Sydney to meet some friends for the New Year, but not for Christmas though. Currently still in SG, will be moving to Melbourne next month. And yes I'm busy as hell with the packing, preparations, etc.
    I guess you are moving/migrating over?

    Have you visited Melbourne before?

  15. #155
    Senior Member Ansel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Land Downunder
    Posts
    2,207

    Default Re: ClubSnappers in Melbourne..

    Quote Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
    ahh jemapela, can ask how much does it cos to fix the mirror for a D70?

    My one has quite high shutter actuation. Recently, the mirror keep getting stuck when shooting and then image not recorded.

    Thanks

    EDIT: ah just read you do canon ops hahahaha maybe have to find others
    Probably not worth paying the amount to fix it because a used D70 can be had for quite low $, regardless or shutter count.

  16. #156
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    World's most liveable city
    Posts
    87

    Default Re: ClubSnappers in Melbourne..

    Hi all, I'm the guy they've put in charge of the asylum at The Camera Centre Melbourne. So if you've got any cameras, lenses or other accessories you want to rent from us or get us to carry, I'm the go-to guy for all of the above! Hope to talk to you guys soon!

    Cheers!
    Mike
    The Camera Rental Centre Melbourne
    http://melbourne.camerarental.biz

  17. #157
    Member harnamsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore / Melbourne
    Posts
    724

    Default Re: ClubSnappers in Melbourne..

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Y View Post
    Hi all, I'm the guy they've put in charge of the asylum at The Camera Centre Melbourne. So if you've got any cameras, lenses or other accessories you want to rent from us or get us to carry, I'm the go-to guy for all of the above! Hope to talk to you guys soon!

    Cheers!
    Mike
    The Camera Rental Centre Melbourne
    http://melbourne.camerarental.biz

    Just wanna ask, how much to rent a Sony A33 or A55? I'm thinking of switching to that camera system.
    Currently based in Melbourne / No longer living in Singapore

  18. #158

    Default Re: ClubSnappers in Melbourne..

    Ahh... this thread is starting to warm up like the weather.

  19. #159
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Australia->Japan
    Posts
    598

    Default Re: ClubSnappers in Melbourne..

    There's an interesting Singaporean restaurant near Smith street called "Raffles place" :-D
    Enlighten me...
    [Uluru]

  20. #160

    Default Re: ClubSnappers in Melbourne..

    Quote Originally Posted by Jemapela View Post
    Ahh... this thread is starting to warm up like the weather.
    as long there is no more @#$@#$ pollen!

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 36789101318 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •