Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photo Rights

Default Re: Photo Rights

Quote Originally Posted by liveevil View Post
    This is something I always wanted to ask. When we become a member of a website/forum, like in this case facebook, we agreed on a set of Terms and Conditions. Isnt it not right for the web master to change the Terms and Conditions without informing all the members? How are they so sure that I am still agreeable with the new Terms and Conditions? Shouldnt they at least E-mail me to inform me that the Terms and Conditions will be amended with effect from xx/xx/09?
    They take it tat you will check back with their TOC every day.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

song bo?
    Objection !!!

some T&C even have this clause: "The above terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notification/consent"
    eat. drink. shoot

vince123123
    Guests

This famous line is actually modelled after many bank's agreements.

Your internet banking, your ATM, your credit card - all have this statement. Those are more worrying that website agreements.

Too bad that it is now "industry standard" and consumer's can't really change it. The only safe haven is perhaps the Unfair Contract Terms Act (which contrary that the name suggests, has nothing to do with unfair contracts), but that is not an easy battle.

Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar View Post
    some T&C even have this clause: "The above terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notification/consent"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12