After the much fun and excitement of Valentine's Day SSS, I will be organizing a trip down the memory lane for a visit to Pulau Ubin.
This outing is open to:
1. Previous outing participants
2. Other Canon/Non-Canon bodies users
3. Newbie to photography/DSLR
4. PNS users are also welcome
Date: 21 February, This Saturday
Meeting Time: 9am
Meeting Place: Changi Point Ferry Terminal
Ferry Fare: $2.50 per pax [One-Way]
Bike Rental: Cost varies depending on quality
(Thanks poondq for the information)
Theme: Nature & Life / Macro
Things to note/bring:
1. We will not be visiting Chek Jawa because the tides are high and practically we cannot see anything that's on the seabed since it's high tides.
2. Bring insect repellent to repel all mozzies (Optional)
3. Towel and Drinking Water
4. Charge your batteries and ready all your gears (or regret later then it's too late!)
5. All expenses are self-paid.
Interested shooters, PM me your contacts.
4. SotonG5983's spouse
7. GenePhotography (Eugene)
8. Jeric (Eugene's Friend)
Participant list will close once it hits 12 or Friday at 2259 hrs, whichever is earlier. Those interested, do not hesitate anymore and PM me your contact.