Thread: Recommend sites to source for cheap air tickets.

Default Recommend sites to source for cheap air tickets.

looking for a tic to taiwan this coming holis...besides priceline any1 knows where
    i can get cheap quotes from online sites? roundabout air tic only, not tours.
    Thanks

mmm i think the best way is to browse through st/zaobao classfieds and call the various travel agencies. Saturday paper should be full of them.

Can look out for those free n easy trips...generally the tour agencies do give pretty cheap air tics rate...can't go wrong searching thru this way...

Quote Originally Posted by kelster
    Can look out for those free n easy trips...generally the tour agencies do give pretty cheap air tics rate...can't go wrong searching thru this way...
    hmm...are they almost on par with juz ticket prices? pardon me coz i've never been on a tour be it a normal one or free and easy trips. i get to stay in a hotel with free and easy? btw i'll be goin for around a month ard 24th nov onwards. btw those flights during holis will be more ex by how much any1 roughly knows (to taipei)?
    Last edited by Mystix; 10th October 2003 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TRiShnDaisy
    Thanks. Pretty good site.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystix
    hmm...are they almost on par with juz ticket prices? pardon me coz i've never been on a tour be it a normal one or free and easy trips. i get to stay in a hotel with free and easy? btw i'll be goin for around a month ard 24th nov onwards. btw those flights during holis will be more ex by how much any1 roughly knows (to taipei)?
    If you just buy the tics from airlines direct, unless you happen upon a promotion or a ticket that the airline's trying to clear, the prices will definitely be higher. As tour agencies get a special price (rebate) from airlines in general due to the volume of tickets they can sell, its a good bet to try these agencies. Usually have to depend on the free n easy package you buy. Some provide like only a 3 days hotel stay, but you can extend for the rest of the month if you choose to and stay on your own. Its pretty flexible. Do check out a couple of tour agencies along Chinatown (People's Complex) and find out your options. Do shop around for the best rates. I'm pretty sure you;ll find something that suit your liking...