Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 1014

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LII

  1. #141
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    some people only think of underwear all day
    ...............................
    Underwear?
    I has something that lies underneath the underwear if you want~
    Pussy anyone?

  2. #142

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII


  3. #143

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    ...............................
    Underwear?
    I has something that lies underneath the underwear if you want~
    Pussy anyone?
    if you have a kitten in your underwear, i don't mind

    if it doesn't meow, i don't want

  4. #144
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    if you have a kitten in your underwear, i don't mind

    if it doesn't meow, i don't want

  5. #145

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    SIGH ... I was just reminded of how ugly people can be, and how much pain and anger they harbour in their hearts. Sad, sad world ...
    “It is better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for someone you are not.”

  6. #146

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    more more more more more more more

    i look later, need to study frown

  7. #147

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    “It is better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for someone you are not.”
    Still ...

    I suspect some people actually find great comfort in harbouring pain and anger, because it's the most potent state of being/and/or emotion they possess at a given point in their lives, despite how some may bemoan that they hate the pain ...

  8. #148
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    59

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    im back

  9. #149

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    Pussy wants to *PAT* *PAT* Meh Meh!

  10. #150
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    Oh hai meh meh.

  11. #151

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Still ...

    I suspect some people actually find great comfort in harbouring pain and anger, because it's the most potent state of being/and/or emotion they possess at a given point in their lives, despite how some may bemoan that they hate the pain ...
    it is always a give and take.

    if one cares about others' perceived hate, then definitely a compromise can be reached. there is nothing that cannot be loved; there is nothing that cannot be hated. it is all in one's state of mind. even a leper can be loved, even a saint can be hated.

    you sound troubled by this state of affairs.. but one can only control himself/herself.. it's as simple as that. if you care, then reach out. if you don't, then ignore.

  12. #152

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  13. #153

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post
    Oh hai meh meh.
    hello pearl .

    i was bored last night, play with IR camela


  14. #154
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hello pearl .

    i was bored last night, play with IR camela


    your eyebrows here got so sparse

    bluff

    must be photoshop wax

  15. #155

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    For Meh Meh ...


    Also, Ro-Ro, see? Use a 400mm and the pussies will start comin to you!


  16. #156

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    your eyebrows here got so sparse

    bluff

    must be photoshop wax
    they were too distracting, so i cloned them out

    at least on the left side of the photo

  17. #157
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    For Meh Meh ...


    Also, Ro-Ro, see? Use a 400mm and the pussies will start comin to you!




    OH




    MY




    TIAN








    I WANT




    THE


    KITTEHS




    z

  18. #158

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    For Meh Meh ...


    Also, Ro-Ro, see? Use a 400mm and the pussies will start comin to you!
    !!!

    super adorable.

    love the second one especially.

    this cat like remote control cat.

  19. #159

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII


    pussy sniping
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  20. #160
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    See what the 400m got DM?
    Pussy went to him.
    *EDIT: gone gone gone no more peekture~*
    Last edited by tainted; 17th February 2009 at 11:26 PM.

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •