Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 1014

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LII

  1. #461

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    there are much more nice food at hawkers actually... restaurant is probably time for family get tog... but, if you found a good chef and is buddy with him, he will not just make your dish lovely, you will pay much less too.
    For reasons unknown to me, my family's fave family haunt is Crystal Jade.

    I'm a hawker center man myself, but whenever possible, I prefer to cook. Unfortunately, my scope covers more continental and Italian and very little Asian. Heck, I'm baking herb bread with black olives for breakfast tomorrow even as we chat!

  2. #462
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    Please take a seat while i present to you

    Today's dinner:

    Love*Me*Tender*
    Grilled*tenderloin*topped*whole*grain*mustard,*ser ved*with*fresh*thyme*jus,*portobello*mushroom,*roa sted*vegetable*&*mash*potato*
    Or
    You*are*my*Missing*Rib*
    Panseared*pork*rack*served*with*creamy*mushroom,*m ash*potato*&*honey*balsamic*sauce*


    Dessert
    Cupidís*Arrow*Chocolate Fudge cake

    Deco: A stalk of Rose in a crystal jar

    Can you feed me now?

  3. #463
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    O hai everyone.

  4. #464

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post

    Can you feed me now?
    Honey, you are home?


    Pls take your seat, now, i will cut them up in thin slices,

    open mouth...

    nice?

    Its made with love..

  5. #465

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    For reasons unknown to me, my family's fave family haunt is Crystal Jade.

    I'm a hawker center man myself, but whenever possible, I prefer to cook. Unfortunately, my scope covers more continental and Italian and very little Asian. Heck, I'm baking herb bread with black olives for breakfast tomorrow even as we chat!
    CJ is ok lah.. if your family like, just eat... Just imagine its cooked by the best chef in HK. dont look at the food. just eat... hahaha

  6. #466
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    Honey, you are home?


    Pls take your seat, now, i will cut them up in thin slices,

    open mouth...

    nice?

    Its made with love..
    **Opens mouth**

    Yummmmmm, delicious. I love it when it's made with love. From today onwards, you're doing the cooking while I do the eating.



  7. #467

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    CJ is ok lah.. if your family like, just eat... Just imagine its cooked by the best chef in HK. dont look at the food. just eat... hahaha
    No no no ... not a snob thing. I used to like CJ. BUT ... standards erratic. Sigh ...

  8. #468

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post
    **Opens mouth**

    Yummmmmm, delicious. I love it when it's made with love. From today onwards, you're doing the cooking while I do the eating.


    why i was young i learnt the phrase:

    When its "hard" to please, so please aim.


    I shall aim at pleasing you... but you need to promt me though

  9. #469

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    No no no ... not a snob thing. I used to like CJ. BUT ... standards erratic. Sigh ...
    honestly, when i eat food, the first thing my instinct will check is for food that turned bad. somehow, i know it the moment i put into my mouth. if its bad, i will tell the rest to skip the dish in case they fall prey to food poisioning.

    But i feel that food is a family bonding tool for singaporeans. whether good tasting or bad, i will not say much as the essence is about family time.

  10. #470

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    Did someone want a seared pork rack?
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 19th February 2009 at 12:18 AM.

  11. #471
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    why i was young i learnt the phrase:

    When its "hard" to please, so please aim.


    I shall aim at pleasing you... but you need to promt me though
    Am I hard to please????

  12. #472

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII


    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  13. #473
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Did someone want a seared pork rack?

    Please dun quote peekchure.
    Yes, I want. For lunch tomorrow OK, dar leen?

    Tonight, my Hero has already fed me. I've been satisfied by him already.

  14. #474

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post
    Am I hard to please????
    oh dear, no no no....

    it was an army term..

    sorry dear, you are a wonderful delight. A beautiful rose that stood out from the rest...

  15. #475

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    honestly, when i eat food, the first thing my instinct will check is for food that turned bad. somehow, i know it the moment i put into my mouth. if its bad, i will tell the rest to skip the dish in case they fall prey to food poisioning.

    But i feel that food is a family bonding tool for singaporeans. whether good tasting or bad, i will not say much as the essence is about family time.
    Sometimes it's not the food per se, but the family time together.

  16. #476

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post

    wow, roy roy

    nice fillet

  17. #477
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    oh dear, no no no....

    it was an army term..

    sorry dear, you are a wonderful delight. A beautiful rose that stood out from the rest...
    I love being fed - it's so nice to put my head on the chest while I'm being fed.

  18. #478
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    O hai Roro, was that what you had today? Yummy.

  19. #479

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post
    I love being fed - it's so nice to put my head on the chest while I'm being fed.
    i have two chest. a treasure chest or a broad shoulder (aka chest)

    you can lay your head on one and your feet on the other.

  20. #480

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post

    OOU ... saffron cream sauce?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •