Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 46

Thread: Calling Out newbies

  1. #1

    Default Calling Out newbies

    Hellew, I'm still quite a newbie..

    Looking for friendly G series owners to go for photo outings with.. well, not necessarily a requirement.. just looking for someone I can learn my equipment and develop my photography with..

    msn & e-mail me @ sk@frens4life.com or ICQ @ 42855453..
    maybe we can work out a trip to the BG or some nice spots..

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    opps i mean go shooting together and also learning from each other....you teach me i teach you hehehee

  4. #4
    Moderator Clown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,779

    Default

    i newbie using nikkor afs 24-85 G lens leh.. can pass or not? hehe.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ammox77
    opps i mean go shooting together and also learning from each other....you teach me i teach you hehehee
    Canon EOS 10D
    Canon EF 28 ~ 105 mm f3.5 - 4.5 II USM
    Canon 420EX Speedlite
    SLIK PRO 400DX
    wah.. kewl.. no problem.. can u guys suggest a location, time.. to meet up for some fun shoots?

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sk_online
    wah.. kewl.. no problem.. can u guys suggest a location, time.. to meet up for some fun shoots?
    Sorry to intrude,

    Why not post another tread in the outing forum?
    better for others that might be interested?

    There may be others that wan to join in the fun.

    GO GO GO!!!!

    /me yong yuen zi ci ni!!!

    hehehheee.....

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sk_online
    wah.. kewl.. no problem.. can u guys suggest a location, time.. to meet up for some fun shoots?
    hmmm how about this sunday? the theme "street shooting" learn the creative of travel photography anywhere and anything you see for me the timeing it would be good after 11am on sunday cos i got to go church

  8. #8

    Default

    eermm......... i have AG11 this weekend lei.. how about next? will open a thread in the outings category later to make it proper.. thanks guys.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sk_online
    eermm......... i have AG11 this weekend lei.. how about next? will open a thread in the outings category later to make it proper.. thanks guys.

    sure no problem anyway what is AG11

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ammox77
    hmmm....i can teach you
    TEACH ME TEACH ME!

    SERIOUSLY!

    I'm with no experience and eager to learn!

    But then can KIV till after exams? (>141103) I'm sincere

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HelmetBox
    TEACH ME TEACH ME!

    SERIOUSLY!

    I'm with no experience and eager to learn!

    But then can KIV till after exams? (>141103) I'm sincere
    hmmm when will that be? im ok with it to teach or just shoot around hehehe

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ammox77
    sure no problem anyway what is AG11
    Anything Goes 11, it's an outdoor shoot organised by Azure.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ammox77
    hmmm when will that be? im ok with it to teach or just shoot around hehehe
    >141103
    After that can make time for you, anytime. Its hard to find a humble soul nowadays who's willing to pass some knowledge to an eager newbie

    Will confirm again, now have to pay more attention to books, else drop out!

    THANKS IN ADVANCE THOUGH!

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HelmetBox
    >141103
    After that can make time for you, anytime. Its hard to find a humble soul nowadays who's willing to pass some knowledge to an eager newbie

    Will confirm again, now have to pay more attention to books, else drop out!

    THANKS IN ADVANCE THOUGH!
    Yeah that's good make sure you concentrate on your studies first then hobby work hard and all the best for you and your studies

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sk_online
    Anything Goes 11, it's an outdoor shoot organised by Azure.
    ohh ok what time is his? cos his always starts very early and ends very early leh

  16. #16
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    I also need to learn, any Nikon users can teach?

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I also need to learn, any Nikon users can teach?
    Nikon? hmm it doesn't have to be Nikon rite? A good photo come from the eye of a photographer not a good camera no matter what it's brand or made of, photographer control and create a story a photo not the camera (eg. in not so lucky country 'India' a truck full of just bread stop by the road side u size the moment climb up the back of the truck as the indian man on the truck giving out breads to the needy and the you *snap* that very moment children and old ladies eating away like pack of hungey wolves, then *snap* again this time you capture the moment of two kids fighting for one bread) now this is what i call street photography and also still it not the camera made is any important at all its the you. Hope all the long winding help hehehehe


    Cheers,
    Henry

  18. #18
    Moderator teerex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I also need to learn, any Nikon users can teach?
    You are too modest, you have good works

  19. #19
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    ammox77: Aiyoh.. u missed my point!!! Anyway let's go shooting sometime, shall the mods move this to Outings? We can garner a large group and have our own CS photomarathon

    teerex: Thanks for your compliments, but I really need to learn more, I think they can be better

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    ammox77: Aiyoh.. u missed my point!!! Anyway let's go shooting sometime, shall the mods move this to Outings? We can garner a large group and have our own CS photomarathon

    teerex: Thanks for your compliments, but I really need to learn more, I think they can be better
    ohh ok but i'm not ueing nikon leh

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •