Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone seen this?

Default Re: Anyone seen this?

It's the most watched in youtube, as of date. don't really find it funny though.. I'll help you link it here for convinience of Csers

Quote Originally Posted by spindoctor View Post
    "that's why the Tazer gun was invented" hahahahahahahah... that is a good one. And I would volunteer to tazer her too.

Quote Originally Posted by dennisc View Post
    It's the most watched in youtube, as of date. don't really find it funny though.. I'll help you link it here for convinience of Csers
    Thanks! How did you do the link?

sibey drama

Deregistered

she acted like she lost one of her family member liddat.

Only watched a bit. Got to pity the 2 guys who had to handle her.

For those who didn't understand the dialogue, from what I can make out they're speaking cantonese... And the woman was screaming stuff like "WHY LIKE THIS??? THE PLANE HASN'T LEFT YET!!!! WHY LIKE THIS!???? THERE'RE NO HUMAN RIGHTS!!! IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!! WHY DID THE PLANE LEAVE WITHOUT EVERYONE ON BOARD??!!!" Apparently in the background the airport crew can be heard telling them they could be put on another flight but she continued her bitch fit. Super drama...

Haha, that's funny! I wondered if its the first time she's taking a plane....

Her reaction was as if its not a plane she's gonna board but some rocket/space shuttle.

Failure to borad this "LAST" space shuttle, then prepare for doomsday, for the whole population of human beings were already transported to MARS....

Never leave the stove on before going on holiday?
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

Quote Originally Posted by sbs99 View Post
    Never leave the stove on before going on holiday?
    Speaking of which, someone i knew left his iron switched on and went for work...

Quote Originally Posted by spindoctor View Post
    Thanks! How did you do the link?
    Link Videos

this is when they should say, "close the door, let loose the dogs"

but really, ultimate customer service test for those working in the front line / desk.

i wonder how will our world class airport staff will handle this same situation.

than again, could it be her family / tourgroup already boarded?
    Last edited by denniskee; 17th February 2009 at 02:24 AM.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post

but really, ultimate customer service test for those working in the front line / desk.

i wonder how will our world class airport staff will handle this same situation.

Even so...should anyone rationale be still behaving this way? A missed flight is the end of the world? I think it is more like the end of her "self respect" in my view.

Probably if this woman attempted this in Changi Airport, she's already in ICA's office by then....

Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Probably if this woman attempted this in Changi Airport, she's already in ICA's office by then....
    that will be the easiest thing to do, which is well within their rights, but will that damage the image of the world class airport? i wonder how our airport staff and security will handle the situation.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

walao.. classic..

guys, what if someday your wife do the same thing. what will you do? (no offense)

that will be the easiest thing to do, which is well within their rights, but will that damage the image of the world class airport? i wonder how our airport staff and security will handle the situation.

They will call IMH lah. At least IMH got the rights to drag that crazy woman to hospital and do a full check. After that discharge her if found nothing. That will be about hmm .. .few days or weeks after the incident. Then she will be really LATE lor .. haha

Quote Originally Posted by myladypeace View Post
    walao.. classic..

guys, what if someday your wife do the same thing. what will you do? (no offense)
    Walk away and pretend not to know her ... lolx ...

Since I have worked in Changi Airport, I will share answer the following............

For Changi Airport, we have SATS Police for flights to european countries, australia and USA to check passport, boarding pass and generally maintain law and order at the boarding gates.

Where possible, the SATS/ CIAS staff will generally allow some time allowance of about 5-10 mins subjected to taxiway and runway clearance, so do be at your boarding gate 10 mins before departure.(This is printed in black and white on all tickets that you collect at the check-in counter). Do note that according to security regulations, passengers who are not seated in the plane by the appointed time WILL have their luggage and bags REMOVE BY FORCE from the aircraft in the interest of safety.

Airlines normally pay a lot for aircraft take off and landing slots which can be very expensive, so taking off in time is of upmost importance so as not to lose money and not to upset the take-off/landing schedule.

In the interest of public safety, passengers who are drunk and behave in such a manner that will annoy other passengers and such will not be allowed onto the flights until they have calmed down and are in a fit condition to travel.

In London, especially heathrow airport, the situation is much more worst as compared to asian countries, the gates close on time and there is no time extension.

But I have seen passengers abuse and hit airport staff before, so this is not the worst case scenario.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast