Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: PC Cord?

  1. #1
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default PC Cord?

    Any advise on where I can find a PC Cord like the one below?



    THanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: PC Cord?

    thought PC Sync terminal (not PC cord, else i pass u a 3 UK Pin plug, or other country 1) is the same across all brands?

    only diff i guess is the flash part, you might wanna let us know what brand of flash you are using.

    from the look of yours, seem like an extension cord.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #3

    Default Re: PC Cord?

    Maybe you can check out this website (They have a shop at Sim Lim Square). Seems to have many types of connectors available.

    http://www.connector.com.sg/

  4. #4
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,901

    Default Re: PC Cord?

    you can get this from any major camera stores, ranging from around 30cm to 3m or even longer.

    hope this help.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  5. #5
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default Re: PC Cord?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    thought PC Sync terminal (not PC cord, else i pass u a 3 UK Pin plug, or other country 1) is the same across all brands?

    only diff i guess is the flash part, you might wanna let us know what brand of flash you are using.

    from the look of yours, seem like an extension cord.
    Oh, sorry. I actually just need th extension cord. Where can I find one? Thanks.

  6. #6
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default Re: PC Cord?

    Quote Originally Posted by teebs View Post
    Maybe you can check out this website (They have a shop at Sim Lim Square). Seems to have many types of connectors available.

    http://www.connector.com.sg/
    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    you can get this from any major camera stores, ranging from around 30cm to 3m or even longer.

    hope this help.
    Wah! You guys are fast! Very fast! Thank you very much.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: PC Cord?

    Quote Originally Posted by teebs View Post
    Maybe you can check out this website (They have a shop at Sim Lim Square). Seems to have many types of connectors available.

    http://www.connector.com.sg/
    doubt they sell thou, its the lvl 3 shop opp the escalator.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: PC Cord?

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    you can get this from any major camera stores, ranging from around 30cm to 3m or even longer.

    hope this help.
    ya, CP confirm have... while at it, check out those with the springy cable ones... then tape up the connections.

    if adventurous enuff, just get cable from the UF shop, then cut the head and extend.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  9. #9
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,901

    Default Re: PC Cord?

    Quote Originally Posted by ndroo View Post
    Wah! You guys are fast! Very fast! Thank you very much.
    You can give MS color a call, if have stock, you can pick it up on the way home...
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •