Thread: adobe creative suite 4 web premium

Default adobe creative suite 4 web premium

May i know how much does this cost ? As my school is selling it at about <$300
    Last edited by samueltan902; 16th February 2009 at 04:01 PM.

Default Re: adobe creative suite 4 web premium

Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium

Price: $99.00 includes GST
    Retail Price: $939.00

Eligibility : Full-time students and teachers from Primary, Secondary, Independent schools, International schools, Junior Colleges and NIE only.

http://www.mine.com.sg/mall/productlist/4891

$99 only!

I assume that u r a full time student, except those from poly/uni/other tertiery institutions....

I think either your school kena cheated or your school cheating u guys...

If u want delivery add $5 i think, all in all, at most $104
    Last edited by evo-lution; 16th February 2009 at 06:45 PM.

woah , i only heard the news that it will be less than $300 . Just comfirmed that its $99 . so any idea why can they sell so cheaply when its like USD$1699?

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by samueltan902 View Post
    woah , i only heard the news that it will be less than $300 . Just comfirmed that its $99 . so any idea why can they sell so cheaply when its like USD$1699?
    i suggest you better read those terms and conditions first. if you're not eligible and you're using it, it's just as good as you're using a pirated ones cause you don't own the license although you paid for it.

my 1 cent worth.

Quote Originally Posted by jacob View Post
    i suggest you better read those terms and conditions first. if you're not eligible and you're using it, it's just as good as you're using a pirated ones cause you don't own the license although you paid for it.

my 1 cent worth.
    well said

Some community work by adobe... Cause marketing we call it, in the industry.... Its somewhat good for the image of adobe..... Furthermore, MOE was the one liasing with them, so in a way, their market is like all students in SG, works smth like a bulk license kindda thing....

BTW, cannot be used for commercial purposes.... Meaning even if u work as some freelance photographer, u cannot even use it to DI the photos which are to be submitted to ur clients... And only licensed to install on one machine....

my 1 cent worth.
    hah ok , but its coming to my school to sell , so should be eligible .

my 1 cent worth.
    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Some community work by adobe... Cause marketing we call it, in the industry.... Its somewhat good for the image of adobe..... Furthermore, MOE was the one liasing with them, so in a way, their market is like all students in SG, works smth like a bulk license kindda thing....

BTW, cannot be used for commercial purposes.... Meaning even if u work as some freelance photographer, u cannot even use it to DI the photos which are to be submitted to ur clients... And only licensed to install on one machine....
    Does this work on a honour system? I mean they can't really keep track can they?

Deregistered

hah ok , but its coming to my school to sell , so should be eligible .
    good for you.

you buy today. used it tonight to PP your best pictures. years down the road you wanted to sell the PP-ed pictures. i wonder can you sell them since you PP-ed with an educational software?

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by lazyeyedpsycho View Post
    Does this work on a honour system? I mean they can't really keep track can they?
    you'll never know right?

Erm, well, i know of someone whom installed it in both his computers, but he only register the license once. So far so good.... But erm, if u suay then i think u better start to prepare your legal fees, as well as adobe's....

Actually what i can say is tht alot is based on the integrity of an individual.... It is oso extremely hard to prove that u PPed a photo which u r selling years down the road using an academic version of the software... especially if u save it in other common file formats like Jpeg and whatnot...

But if u ever do that, and no one discovers it, u urself will know that u are flawed in your integrity in one way or another...