Thread: From Gizmodo - A Tribute to Creepy Guys Taking Pictures of Pretty Girls (NSFW)

Blog Entries

Question From Gizmodo - A Tribute to Creepy Guys Taking Pictures of Pretty Girls (NSFW)

Shows behaviour that we already know is happening - http://i.gizmodo.com/5153394/a-tribu...tty-girls-nsfw

Any of the pictures show location in Singapore? I thought one of them looked like it was in Suntec.

Default Re: From Gizmodo - A Tribute to Creepy Guys Taking Pictures of Pretty Girls (NSFW)

Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    Shows behaviour that we already know is happening - http://i.gizmodo.com/5153394/a-tribu...tty-girls-nsfw

Any of the pictures show location in Singapore? I thought one of them looked like it was in Suntec.
    This one was taken at Vivocity I think. Can recognise the roofing.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Default Re: From Gizmodo - A Tribute to Creepy Guys Taking Pictures of Pretty Girls (NSFW)

Quote Originally Posted by Francis247 View Post
    This one was taken at Vivocity I think. Can recognise the roofing.
    spotted someone in the background..
    Last edited by rOnGrEn; 15th February 2009 at 08:21 AM.

XMM vs Uncles.....

Scuba & Father... For Life

Wow! There's really a lot of photographers!

As coined by DP 'a mass orgy photoshoot'.Geezus !
    5D/5D3/Zeiss/28-85/100 F2/200 F4/50 F1.4/70-200/24-85/85 F1.4
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeisser/

i saw one of the pictures, should taken at the annual EOY cosplay event at expo. confirm is expo but not sure which year. okay. creepy guys are not as creppy videographer that take videos lol
    I Love You :)

Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post

At least three of the pics are from events held in Singapore. One taken at Vivocity (rooftop), one at Expo, and one at Suntec.

Besides auto shows and PC fairs, cosplay events are increasingly becoming more popular with these kind of photographers, due to higher profile and increasing no. of such events. Such sights are becoming commonplace.

creepy but organised? lol. remember went to super import nite 1 or 2yrs ago..large crowds of photographers pushing and shoving while taking the photos of the amercan babes. from then on..i don't bother to take those hot babes anymore.

hahaha, thanks for sharing