Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: T h e . . . E x o t i c a . . . ! ! ! . . . 21,22/02

  1. #21

    Default Re: T h e . . . E x o t i c a . . . ! ! ! . . . 21,22/02

    Quote Originally Posted by boombox View Post
    I'm hoping for that as well.. actually.

  2. #22

    Default Re: T h e . . . E x o t i c a . . . ! ! ! . . . 21,22/02

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    nose bleed liao,Same here not free

  3. #23

    Default Re: T h e . . . E x o t i c a . . . ! ! ! . . . 21,22/02

    Hi Ivan,

    I'm on waiting list, how & when will I know that there is available slot for me?

  4. #24

    Default Re: T h e . . . E x o t i c a . . . ! ! ! . . . 21,22/02

    Quote Originally Posted by steven68 View Post
    Hi Ivan,

    I'm on waiting list, how & when will I know that there is available slot for me?
    sorry, when did u email or pm me? i didnt get ur msg before..

  5. #25

    Default Re: T h e . . . E x o t i c a . . . ! ! ! . . . 21,22/02

    Quote Originally Posted by modelinn View Post
    sorry, when did u email or pm me? i didnt get ur msg before..
    I email you on Monday via my company email address.

    Regards,
    Steven Lee Boon Heong

  6. #26

    Default Re: T h e . . . E x o t i c a . . . ! ! ! . . . 21,22/02

    Quote Originally Posted by steven68 View Post
    I email you on Monday via my company email address.

    Regards,
    Steven Lee Boon Heong
    Ah.. didnt know your CS nick.. emailed u..

  7. #27
    Member boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,225

    Default Re: T h e . . . E x o t i c a . . . ! ! ! . . . 21,22/02

    Quote Originally Posted by modelinn View Post
    Uh, serious lah boss...

    If you are taking us to a really good beach (redang/tioman), I really wouldn't mind bleeding big for a big travel + shoot package... as long as the beach is good and the subject is great.

  8. #28

    Default Re: T h e . . . E x o t i c a . . . ! ! ! . . . 21,22/02

    Quote Originally Posted by boombox View Post
    Uh, serious lah boss...

    If you are taking us to a really good beach (redang/tioman), I really wouldn't mind bleeding big for a big travel + shoot package... as long as the beach is good and the subject is great.
    this one will involve a lot more time on the model, since its not going to be touch and go.. seriously, will need a lot more planning and feedback, as the cost is a lot a lot more..

  9. #29
    Member boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,225

    Default Re: T h e . . . E x o t i c a . . . ! ! ! . . . 21,22/02

    Quote Originally Posted by modelinn View Post
    this one will involve a lot more time on the model, since its not going to be touch and go.. seriously, will need a lot more planning and feedback, as the cost is a lot a lot more..
    Yeah... that's right, having struck the surface of things before I can get a hold on how expensive it would be... but you know... perhaps can work out the costing and see who's able to bleed super big time for one really good shoot.

    (that's a hope btw)


  10. #30

    Default Re: T h e . . . E x o t i c a . . . ! ! ! . . . 21,22/02

    .

    Shoot Details sent via email!!!

    .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •