Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thailand, Phuket

Quote Originally Posted by henavs
    now now...wat i meant was, learn from u in term of how u use ur minimum tools & come up maximum result...
    Not just SELL SELL SELL & BUY BUY BUY ...
    Haha .. well i have only a shallow pocket so "bo bian" mah have to make do with it and work my poor cam to the max hehe

Quote Originally Posted by toomz
    Haha .. well i have only a shallow pocket so "bo bian" mah have to make do with it and work my poor cam to the max hehe
    And you did push it to max very well..
    But got some questions for you. I use a F601Z too . It is a real grate camera for its price. But howcome i dont get such nice colours? Is it becos the skys here are usually overcast....? Or do you use some particular white balance? or did you adjust levels in PS?
    Will be thankful if you can let me know. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by shas3n
    And you did push it to max very well..
    But got some questions for you. I use a F601Z too . It is a real grate camera for its price. But howcome i dont get such nice colours? Is it becos the skys here are usually overcast....? Or do you use some particular white balance? or did you adjust levels in PS?
    Will be thankful if you can let me know. :-)
    Ah .. finally someone using a F601Z.
    Anyway, I do agree that here we dun usually get to see clear blue skies.

Since our cam only have the few default white balance, you'll have to decide which to use depending on the situation. Some trial and error you will be able notice the difference between them.

Well, I'm no photoshop genius but what i learnt is always to try your very best to capture the scene well, in terms of composition and exposure. There's only so much that photoshop can do, well at least to me

Go on and try to experiment with the manual controls and keep shooting and shooting .. practice will bring you forward.

Quote Originally Posted by toomz
    Ah .. finally someone using a F601Z.
    Anyway, I do agree that here we dun usually get to see clear blue skies.

Since our cam only have the few default white balance, you'll have to decide which to use depending on the situation. Some trial and error you will be able notice the difference between them.

Well, I'm no photoshop genius but what i learnt is always to try your very best to capture the scene well, in terms of composition and exposure. There's only so much that photoshop can do, well at least to me

Go on and try to experiment with the manual controls and keep shooting and shooting .. practice will bring you forward.
    I was pleasently surprised to see such nice F601Z photos too. Yes you are right... the white balance makes a lot of difference and so does the availabilty of natural lighting.
    Totally agree there there is only so much Photoshop can do.
    I am very happy with my camera for many things and ofcourse i know the limitations too. Esp the limit for biggest aperture. I can blur the backgrounds. But i think that is the problem with all digicams due to inherent optical limitations. (See some examples on my page in the signature. It clearly shows in those macro shots.. other shots are OK)
    Soon shifting to film SLR but will keep this cam nevertheless.
    You are really very good. Keep it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by shas3n
    I was pleasently surprised to see such nice F601Z photos too. Yes you are right... the white balance makes a lot of difference and so does the availabilty of natural lighting.
    Totally agree there there is only so much Photoshop can do.
    I am very happy with my camera for many things and ofcourse i know the limitations too. Esp the limit for biggest aperture. I can blur the backgrounds. But i think that is the problem with all digicams due to inherent optical limitations. (See some examples on my page in the signature. It clearly shows in those macro shots.. other shots are OK)
    Soon shifting to film SLR but will keep this cam nevertheless.
    You are really very good. Keep it coming.
    Thanks pal, good to hear that u r shifting to film SLR. Keep us posted or your works

nice series of photos u have!!
    i like photo no. 5

Hi Toomz

Nice pics, very well taken, I like Pic 5 best.

I took a short trip to Pangkor Island too. U r welcome to check out my posting....

click here

Quote Originally Posted by lOOkingEyes
    Hi Toomz

Nice pics, very well taken, I like Pic 5 best.

I took a short trip to Pangkor Island too. U r welcome to check out my posting....

click here

Hehe .. yup saw them... pic 1 is

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12