Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 25678912 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 273

Thread: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

  1. #121

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Haven't you've got enough "talk" in Lovebird Chamber?
    Ahh sorry Mr Sion, Dr Van is busy with another client. Can I help chu?
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  2. #122

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    what you want nai meh.

    CAN I HELP CHIU

    Dear Dr Van,

    Why, of all one, must it be you. My favourite cat, flirt my crush right in front of me. It’s okay, if it’s anyone else. But you know that i like her, yet you still decided you need to do this, right in front of me. Play the piano, and play so well until I want to hide myself in a hole in the ground. I don’t blame you. All i blame is myself. I’m a coward, who only dare to grow green with envy. I do not have the courage to talk to her, the way you do. But, why do you have to do this right in front of me? Can’t you just show some sympathy for me and lessen my torture? Can't you be less artistic at directing photography?


    Well, you’re pretty. So much that everyone wants to talk to you. It’s not your fault, neither it’s his. If we have to find fault, then the fault lies with me, for unable to get over it. I should not have allowed myself, to sink into this bottomless pit. But, now, it’s too late. I’m unable to save myself. It’s Vanessa day this saturday. I know it’s impossible for me to enjoy such a special day with you. I wish you, and whoever you decide to spend it with, a happy Vanessa day.
    Last edited by night86mare; 14th February 2009 at 02:59 AM.

  3. #123
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Dear Dr Van,

    Why, of all one, must it be you. My favourite cat, flirt my crush right in front of me. Itís okay, if itís anyone else. But you know that i like her, yet you still decided you need to do this, right in front of me. Play the piano, and play so well until I want to hide myself in a hole in the ground. I donít blame you. All i blame is myself. Iím a coward, who only dare to grow green with envy. I do not have the courage to talk to her, the way you do. But, why do you have to do this right in front of me? Canít you just show some sympathy for me and lessen my torture? Can't you be less artistic at directing photography?


    Well, youíre pretty. So much that everyone wants to talk to you. Itís not your fault, neither itís his. If we have to find fault, then the fault lies with me, for unable to get over it. I should not have allowed myself, to sink into this bottomless pit. But, now, itís too late. Iím unable to save myself. Itís Vanessa day this saturday. I know itís impossible for me to enjoy such a special day with you. I wish you, and whoever you decide to spend it with, a happy Vanessa day.

    can you be more original and have your own problems instead of copying and pasting and EDITING

  4. #124

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    can you be more original and have your own problems instead of copying and pasting and EDITING
    Dear Dr Van,

    There is this girl in my life with a very big forehead. I am infatuated with it. She is the perfect woman for me, the looks, the brains, the figure, the personality.. And she has a big forehead. I'm sold. The only problem is that she is very far away.

  5. #125
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Dear Dr Van,

    There is this girl in my life with a very big forehead. I am infatuated with it. She is the perfect woman for me, the looks, the brains, the figure, the personality.. And she has a big forehead. I'm sold. The only problem is that she is very far away.




    why would being faraway be a problem?

  6. #126

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post



    why would being faraway be a problem?
    i want to fondle her forehead

    but cannot

    i can see it from miles away though

  7. #127
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i want to fondle her forehead

    but cannot

    i can see it from miles away though

    i think she will run away if you want to fondle her forehead

    mr nai meh, PLEASE WAKE UP YOU'RE DRUNK

  8. #128

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Dear Dr Van,

    I also feel that my forehead is not big enough for her.. Maybe she might think that we are not compatible.

  9. #129

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    i think she will run away if you want to fondle her forehead

    mr nai meh, PLEASE WAKE UP YOU'RE DRUNK
    Dear Dr Van,

    But it is the only thing I see when I think of her. There is no face, there is no mouth, there are no eyes.

    Just The Forehead, she should embrace my way of love and understand me if the feeling is mutual.

  10. #130
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Dear Dr Van,

    But it is the only thing I see when I think of her. There is no face, there is no mouth, there are no eyes.

    Just The Forehead, she should embrace my way of love and understand me if the feeling is mutual.

    Dr Ice, I quit this patient.

    CANNOT HANDLE

    the poor girl

  11. #131

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    Dr Ice, I quit this patient.

    CANNOT HANDLE

    the poor girl
    Dear Dr Van,

    Please do not leave me. I need help.

    Which brand of shoe polish is best to make her forehead most shiny? After all, it is her ultimate beauty. I shall help her showcase it to the whole world.

  12. #132

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    Dr Ice, I quit this patient.

    CANNOT HANDLE

    the poor girl
    Opps sorry Dr Van.....stick with me - we might need restraining devices. Please can you let Mr Scandal know the patient is in the thread
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  13. #133
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Dear Dr Van,

    Please do not leave me. I need help.

    Which brand of shoe polish is best to make her forehead most shiny? After all, it is her ultimate beauty. I shall help her showcase it to the whole world.

    i think you shouldn't date that girl.

    you will torture her to death.

  14. #134

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    Opps sorry Dr Van.....stick with me - we might need restraining devices. Please can you let Mr Scandal know the patient is in the thread
    Dear Dr Ice,

    Maybe your tyre might help with her forehead.

    Can I borrow it?

  15. #135

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    OKay Dr Van - I have put a tanoy out for Mr Scandal
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  16. #136
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Dear Dr Van,

    Please do not leave me. I need help.

    Which brand of shoe polish is best to make her forehead most shiny? After all, it is her ultimate beauty. I shall help her showcase it to the whole world.
    The BEST is Kiwi... neutral one... sure get it shiny...

    Must apply 2 layers and then burn with lighter....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  17. #137

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Dear Drs,

    There is also this other girl..

    She has immaculate figure, 42-40-38. I love her when she wears her maid costumes. She brightens up my day, especially when she does all the housework for me.

  18. #138
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Dear Dr Ice,

    Maybe your tyre might help with her forehead.

    Can I borrow it?

    Dr Ice, please ban this patient from stepping into our love clinic again.

  19. #139
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    Dr Ice, I quit this patient.

    CANNOT HANDLE

    the poor girl
    Do you need a CATTLE prod??
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  20. #140

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Dear Dr Ice,

    Maybe your tyre might help with her forehead.

    Can I borrow it?
    Mr Nei Mei you can put the tyre down now.
    I've got a nice spinnie chair for you to spin around in
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 25678912 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •