Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6910111213 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 273

Thread: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

  1. #201

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    LIKE A BABOON

    WHAT ELSE

    z

    I WANT REFUND
    You're doing well......we've got you feeling more like a primate than a cat
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  2. #202
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    you going spa with kra???

    YOU GONG TO SPA IN YOUR LOLITA DRESS, LEONG?

    REMEMBER TO TAKE PICTURES


    z

  3. #203

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    Thank you Mr Fei - your advice is FOC
    Thank you DR Ice! Hopes everyone have fun celebrating 'Love' today!
    某某人。

  4. #204

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    YOU GONG TO SPA IN YOUR LOLITA DRESS, LEONG?

    REMEMBER TO TAKE PICTURES


    z
    MUST JUMP INTO THE WATER

    MAKE BIG BIG SPLASH TOGETHER HOLDING HANDZ

  5. #205

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by fei View Post
    Thank you DR Ice! Hopes everyone have fun celebrating 'Love' today!
    Gosh - here's some love for you......
    Please do feel free to take some to your friends as well
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  6. #206

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    You're doing well......we've got you feeling more like a primate than a cat
    evolution

    soon i will feel like george bush

    i'll be nearer a human then

  7. #207

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    evolution

    soon i will feel like george bush

    i'll be nearer a human then
    wonderful! Mr Scandal will be sooo proud of your progress
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  8. #208

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    Gosh - here's some love for you......
    Please do feel free to take some to your friends as well
    You give me Foc treatment fee le still got gifts somemore... pai seh ya. Na. I return u all and do keep it for the rest of your patients!
    某某人。

  9. #209

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by fei View Post
    You give me Foc treatment fee le still got gifts somemore... pai seh ya. Na. I return u all and do keep it for the rest of your patients!
    Mr Fei - we have plenty here.....no need for pai seh

    Take all 3
    - one for joy
    - one for laughter
    - and finally one for lots of love
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  10. #210
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    you going spa with kra???
    ~faint~

  11. #211
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    YOU GONG TO SPA IN YOUR LOLITA DRESS, LEONG?

    REMEMBER TO TAKE PICTURES


    z
    ~faint, faint, faint~

  12. #212
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    ~faint, faint, faint~

    you must be looking forward to it!!!

    remember to wear your best dress!

  13. #213

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    “Sometimes when I look at you, I feel like I’m gazing at a distant star,” I said. “It’s dazzling, but the light is from tens of thousands of years ago. Maybe the star doesn’t even exist any more. Yet sometimes that light seems more real to me than anything.”

    South of the Border, West of the Sun. Haruki Murakami.

    Lie to me docs. Tell me everything's gonna be alrite.

  14. #214

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    thank you 10 Q !

    na!



    same to you too!

    I go celebrate with Prof Zhou le! nice chatting with u all!

    wan an!

    某某人。

  15. #215
    Deregistered scandal599's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Escaped from Gotham Asylum
    Posts
    563

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    I gather that Mr Nai Meh has been giving problems but since he finds himself turning into George Bush, is a welcome sign that he is starting to be more human. A very welcome inclination for us here. But as it is his caligynephobic tendencies seems very much dreadful as he has fetishes for foreheads. So one one hand he has got tendecies to think he is a cat, and at the same time have a festish for foreheads, out of which I have no idea how that came about yet, I recommend watching 20000 hrs of Looney Tunes non-stop with the emphasis on:


  16. #216
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by lazyeyedpsycho View Post
    “Sometimes when I look at you, I feel like I’m gazing at a distant star,” I said. “It’s dazzling, but the light is from tens of thousands of years ago. Maybe the star doesn’t even exist any more. Yet sometimes that light seems more real to me than anything.”

    South of the Border, West of the Sun. Haruki Murakami.

    Lie to me docs. Tell me everything's gonna be alrite.


    I believe in you and me
    I'm coming to find you
    If it takes me all night
    Wrong until you make it
    And I won't forget you
    At least I'll try
    And run, and run tonight
    Everything will be alright
    Everything will be alright
    Everything will be alright
    Everything will be alright

    I was out shopping for a doll
    To say the least, I thought I've seen them all
    But then you took me by surprise
    I'm dreaming bout those dreamy eyes
    I never knew, I never knew
    So take your suitcase, cause I don't mind
    And baby doll, I meant it ever time
    You don't need to compromise
    I'm dreaming bout those dreamy eyes
    I never knew, I never knew
    But it's alright...

    Everything will be alright
    Everything will be alright
    Everything will be alright
    Everything will be alright


  17. #217
    Deregistered scandal599's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Escaped from Gotham Asylum
    Posts
    563

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    YOU GONG TO SPA IN YOUR LOLITA DRESS, LEONG?

    REMEMBER TO TAKE PICTURES


    z
    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    ~faint~
    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    ~faint, faint, faint~
    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    you must be looking forward to it!!!

    remember to wear your best dress!
    Seems Mr Leong found true love...pity the cross dressing part though...dat might need work.



    A new outfit might work.

  18. #218

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by lazyeyedpsycho View Post

    Lie to me docs. Tell me everything's gonna be alrite.
    all you have to do is believe

    and it will happen

  19. #219
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by lazyeyedpsycho View Post
    Lie to me docs. Tell me everything's gonna be alrite.


    you will be happy again, i promise

  20. #220
    Deregistered scandal599's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Escaped from Gotham Asylum
    Posts
    563

    Default Re: The Love Clinic - A Special For V Day

    Quote Originally Posted by lazyeyedpsycho View Post
    “Sometimes when I look at you, I feel like I’m gazing at a distant star,” I said. “It’s dazzling, but the light is from tens of thousands of years ago. Maybe the star doesn’t even exist any more. Yet sometimes that light seems more real to me than anything.”

    South of the Border, West of the Sun. Haruki Murakami.

    Lie to me docs. Tell me everything's gonna be alrite.
    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    I believe in you and me
    I'm coming to find you
    If it takes me all night
    Wrong until you make it
    And I won't forget you
    At least I'll try
    And run, and run tonight
    Everything will be alright
    Everything will be alright
    Everything will be alright
    Everything will be alright

    I was out shopping for a doll
    To say the least, I thought I've seen them all
    But then you took me by surprise
    I'm dreaming bout those dreamy eyes
    I never knew, I never knew
    So take your suitcase, cause I don't mind
    And baby doll, I meant it ever time
    You don't need to compromise
    I'm dreaming bout those dreamy eyes
    I never knew, I never knew
    But it's alright...

    Everything will be alright
    Everything will be alright
    Everything will be alright
    Everything will be alright

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    you will be happy again, i promise

    Of course Mr LEP will be happy...just take him star gazing and make sure the doll arrives on time for him to gaze upon the same star and moon, he will be a happy man. Remember to take a long a tripod to shoot the moon though. Handheld shots result is motion blur.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6910111213 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •