Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: today is friday 13th, did something suay happened to u?

  1. #21

    Default Re: today is friday 13th, did something suay happened to u?

    Quote Originally Posted by Teegongkia View Post
    U open class leh...i also want tuition..

    Today while i was waiting to board the bus one girl smile at me...
    Bus stopped at bus stop, open door beside me, wait a while but i no action, close door and drive away.

    Then i realize i miss the bus...
    BTW the bus stop only had 2 pple at that point of time.
    Come to the Love Clinic - think we can help you
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  2. #22
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: today is friday 13th, did something suay happened to u?

    Well.. not so bad...

    just less subjects, but still pretty fun and entertaining...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  3. #23
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: today is friday 13th, did something suay happened to u?

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    tsk tsk tsk tsk......... one girl smile and you and your brain turn to jelly. heheh... YOu need more tuition from me to teach you to be indifference to them. heh. Then you will see they are just as frag up as us guys.
    My brain didn't turn to jelly.

    I was thinking of Einstein's Law of Relativity and forgot about the worng food I was eating.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: today is friday 13th, did something suay happened to u?

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    tsk tsk tsk tsk......... one girl smile and you and your brain turn to jelly. heheh... YOu need more tuition from me to teach you to be indifference to them. heh. Then you will see they are just as frag up as us guys.
    probably he haven reach his FINAL DESTINATION...

    imagine he dun turn jelly and speak to the 'girl' and the 'girl' reply in coarse voice 'HELLO'...

    from charlie's angel to changi's angel... from jelly immediately turn into vapour...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  5. #25
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: today is friday 13th, did something suay happened to u?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    probably he haven reach his FINAL DESTINATION...

    imagine he dun turn jelly and speak to the 'girl' and the 'girl' reply in coarse voice 'HELLO'...

    from charlie's angel to changi's angel... from jelly immediately turn into vapour...
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: today is friday 13th, did something suay happened to u?

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post

    now, covering my head with own underwear so as to cover my left eye so as to see things clearer with my right eye since it is about 100deg less in shortsightedness and 100deg less in astigmatism. think my neighbor think i siao liao as they walk pass my house.

    thats how bad my day has been so far, hope the unlucky stuff ends here.

    hows ur day?
    remind us not to play mahjong with u this year... red underwear rite? bullseye...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  7. #27
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: today is friday 13th, did something suay happened to u?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    remind us not to play mahjong with u this year... red underwear rite? bullseye...
    must fight back the suayness of the day mah.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  8. #28

    Default Re: today is friday 13th, did something suay happened to u?

    The police pull me over for a breath check
    but then their testing machine wasn't working

    So they let me go.

    HAHAH bad Friday for them
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: today is friday 13th, did something suay happened to u?

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    The police pull me over for a breath check
    but then their testing machine wasn't working

    So they let me go.

    HAHAH bad Friday for them
    you're making a confession?

    sorry the online priests are currently not available. busy with online matrimonies.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  10. #30
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: today is friday 13th, did something suay happened to u?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    you're making a confession?

    sorry the online priests are currently not available. busy with online matrimonies.
    yup, cs dont have online priests, but there is a group of self-declared love doctors here set up a clinic, offering u advice, caution, take them at ur own risk.

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=476457
    Last edited by denniskee; 14th February 2009 at 12:22 PM.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: today is friday 13th, did something suay happened to u?

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    yup, cs dont have online priests, but there is a group of self-declared love doctors here set up a clinic, offering u advice, caution, take them at ur own risk.

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=476457
    i'm wondering how come it becomes more and more like EDMW over here... esp those few threads...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  12. #32
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: today is friday 13th, did something suay happened to u?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    i'm wondering how come it becomes more and more like EDMW over here... esp those few threads...
    thats because sion's brain turn jelly.

    anyway, friday 13th over liao.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •