Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 1004

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LI

  1. #281

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LI

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Yeah... not easy man...

    tat's why it's always better to have a second opinion... esp when our eyes are getting tired
    and when your eyes are tired you see less.....
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  2. #282

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LI

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Yeah... not easy man...

    tat's why it's always better to have a second opinion... esp when our eyes are getting tired
    Yeah, it helps. I just did mine .. and it might look strange!

    Anyways, remember, from different shooting angles, the color cast looks quite different, so don;t be too bothered because there no way you're going to get the same color across the board if you shoot from diff locations.

  3. #283

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LI

    i think i will be the only patient in the love clinic.

  4. #284
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i think i will be the only patient in the love clinic.
    Dun worry...

    we'll help to throw spanners and anvils in...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  5. #285
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Yeah, it helps. I just did mine .. and it might look strange!

    Anyways, remember, from different shooting angles, the color cast looks quite different, so don;t be too bothered because there no way you're going to get the same color across the board if you shoot from diff locations.
    Got it...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  6. #286
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LI

    My V day shots....

    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  7. #287

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i think i will be the only patient in the love clinic.
    You, my dear Meh, will provide more than enough fodder to last many shrinks several lifetime's worth of thesis material!

  8. #288
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LI

    1 more...

    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  9. #289
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    You, my dear Meh, will provide more than enough fodder to last many shrinks several lifetime's worth of thesis material!
    Even Doctor Hannibal also can't fight....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  10. #290

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LI

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    1 more...

    Wasted feet kenar chop. If not, it's a nice picture!

    Hmm ... perfect photo for radioactive HDR!

  11. #291
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Wasted feet kenar chop. If not, it's a nice picture!

    Hmm ... perfect photo for radioactive HDR!
    Yeah... Tried to compose as quickly as possible, then forgot to check on the feet.... haiz
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  12. #292

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LI

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Yeah... Tried to compose as quickly as possible, then forgot to check on the feet.... haiz
    Tip: In a rush/grab shot, always zoom out and give your shot more breathing space. Chances are, in the excitement of the moment, you'll miss small edge details because you're concentrating on the main subject, which is usually further away from the edge of the photo.

  13. #293

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LI

    You'll also notice that with certain colors, especially blue and red, differences in exposure will results in different color densities, and tone.
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 14th February 2009 at 03:59 AM.

  14. #294
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    You'll also notice that with certain colors, especially blue and red, differences in exposure will results in different color densities, and tone.
    yeah... tat I kinda figured out over time... haha
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  15. #295
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LI

    O Hai again....

  16. #296
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LI

    OK.. time to sleep.

    Good night ppl
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  17. #297

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LI

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    OK.. time to sleep.

    Good night ppl
    okay teddy bear hugs to you
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  18. #298
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    O Hai again....
    Welcome back... but I'm zonking liao...

    have fun with the pics...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  19. #299
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LI

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    okay teddy bear hugs to you
    My teddy bears are all in the cupboards...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  20. #300

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LI

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    My teddy bears are all in the cupboards...
    go on then - treat yourself for V Day and take out the cute brown one
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •