Thread: An update on digicabi..

Default An update on digicabi..

from a photo shop i went earlier.

no more stock for 50/60/70/80 line and stock replenish expected in March. Left only 100l and larger.

also the 60l model has been discontinued.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Default Re: An update on digicabi..

even the online site??

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    even the online site??
    the owner called the person in charge right in front of me to ask if still have stock.

shortage of Dry Cabs???

This kind of product too has shortge? did the shop pull a fast one? or the factory having some problems? It is highly unlikely to have a shortage on such things in a recession like now. almost every business is having too much stock and not enough customers.

shortages can also be artifically created eg many airlines and shipping lines r cutting down on the number of carriers by about 30 - 60% and immediately created a perceived shortage of cargo space. do u call such a situation a shortage of cargo space or shortage of customers?

a visit to warehouses also say something. some warehouses were full a yr ago is quiet empty now due to the reccession n lesser import of goods. some warehouses r very full now due to stuck non moving stocks due to insufficient customers.

I juz got my dry cabinet 2 hrs ago... the guy delivered at 830am.... and it was a 60L.....

As for stock... there are still a lot more.... the guy is from digi cabi de....

I believe if you go straight to the warehouse at Tagore Lane, you can get it direct from them. I also don't believe they got shortages. Most probably the photo shop's warehouse don't have DigiCabi, not the DigiCabi warehouse.
    incywincyspider climbup the waterspout...

i just called digihub and checked on the stocks. they dont have stock for AD-050 but there's stock for AD-060.

and is AD-060 enough for storing 3 lens, 1 DLSR body and 2 PnS cams? =X

Just wondering... what are their charges for delivery?
    Last edited by IcCcYBoi; 12th February 2009 at 03:05 PM. Reason: add info

depends when ordered. If earlier then yesterday evening then drybox already indented.

dry cabinet more then 30l will get free delivery just make sure check the keys are together when received.

DigiHub provides free delivery for certain size or price. I can't remember the exact criteria, but if you fill out their online enquiry, they'll get back to you really quickly.

http://www.digihub.com.sg/Enquiry.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    I believe if you go straight to the warehouse at Tagore Lane, you can get it direct from them. I also don't believe they got shortages. Most probably the photo shop's warehouse don't have DigiCabi, not the DigiCabi warehouse.
    I doubt it as just about all photo shops rarely keep larger then 30L rather they take order and then give the order to digihub for delivery.

does any1 know where to get the cheapest price for digi cabi? need a 60L 1 as my cam is stored in my cupboard now.

Quote Originally Posted by IcCcYBoi View Post
    does any1 know where to get the cheapest price for digi cabi? need a 60L 1 as my cam is stored in my cupboard now.
    that one the current price very nice, $188..

Quote Originally Posted by Reportage View Post
    that one the current price very nice, $188..
    haha... so i suppose $188 is actually quite a good deal and it comes with free delivery from digihub? if thats so maybe i'll call and make an order. what about their delivery time? do they take very long to deliver? sorry for asking so many questions... =X

Quote Originally Posted by IcCcYBoi View Post
    haha... so i suppose $188 is actually quite a good deal and it comes with free delivery from digihub? if thats so maybe i'll call and make an order. what about their delivery time? do they take very long to deliver? sorry for asking so many questions... =X
    3 working days if the stock is available.

alright. thanks alot!