Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 1008

Thread: Tang Shooters LIX - TCSS Thread...

  1. #701

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIX - TCSS Thread...

    Another recce of admiralty park. Hope you guys like it.

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...09#post4828009
    Think of concepts and work towards it.

  2. #702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    something is wrong with my browser or system, I can't seems to see the pictures.

    At the status bar, it shows transfering data from www.google-analytics.com... and the browser hangs there...

    is it some kind of virus?

    This morning, I tried to remove my router and connect the system directly to the modem, the problem seems to be solved , I was able to see the pictures, but now, the problem comes back again.

    some kind soul please help me... thanks in advance.

    Billy, i just connected my zenfolio website to google analytics this morning. I hope it got nothing to do with my photos!
    Try to click any of the TCSS pages which has no pictures of mine, let's say: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...475045&page=25
    Do you still have the problem?

    If it's from my website .. that would mean i can't post photos from my web if analytics is on .. let me know, yeah?

  3. #703
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIX - TCSS Thread...


  4. #704
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIX - TCSS Thread...

    cant resist
    i have to post these haha





    This is the way to pose

  5. #705
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by airforce1 View Post
    Another recce of admiralty park. Hope you guys like it.

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...09#post4828009
    Haa... hi bro.. nice and smooth.. only thing missing is the grid for size indication for Feb Sis.
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  6. #706
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIX - TCSS Thread...

    All indicate Redsun in Kukup.. but he no show leh!!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  7. #707

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    All indicate Redsun in Kukup.. but he no show leh!!
    of cos he no show....he ish 24hrs wif his camera in his hands....

  8. #708
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Hope your problem gets resolved soon lkkang.
    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    I tried... no issue... sorry bro.. no idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Try clearing ur cache..
    Quote Originally Posted by Febrita View Post
    Billy, i just connected my zenfolio website to google analytics this morning. I hope it got nothing to do with my photos!
    Try to click any of the TCSS pages which has no pictures of mine, let's say: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...475045&page=25
    Do you still have the problem?

    If it's from my website .. that would mean i can't post photos from my web if analytics is on .. let me know, yeah?
    thank you all for the advice and feedback, sincerely appriciated.

    I have tried access the site from 3 different computers here, all failed. I suspect that there is some proxy server setting fault with STARHUB.

    I am now trying to contact STARHUB technical support.

    thanks !!!

  9. #709

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by simpleliving View Post
    of cos he no show....he ish 24hrs wif his camera in his hands....


    Now i know why his nick ish redsun, he showed me how to make the sun red on my camela.....
    ╬Pachelbel in D .357cal

  10. #710

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    thank you all for the advice and feedback, sincerely appriciated.

    I have tried access the site from 3 different computers here, all failed. I suspect that there is some proxy server setting fault with STARHUB.

    I am now trying to contact STARHUB technical support.

    thanks !!!
    Hi Billy, is it only for CS website? or any other websites?

  11. #711
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIX - TCSS Thread...

    im sibei shag
    going to sleep liao
    gnite all!

  12. #712
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIX - TCSS Thread...

    welcome back kukup butties~

  13. #713
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIX - TCSS Thread...

    Compiled candids and fun shoots for kukup tonight first.





  14. #714
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIX - TCSS Thread...




  15. #715

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIX - TCSS Thread...

    who huat big in mahjong
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  16. #716
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIX - TCSS Thread...

    Tangshooters @ work in Kukup



    Last edited by kuantoh; 22nd February 2009 at 10:46 PM.

  17. #717
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIX - TCSS Thread...




  18. #718
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Febrita View Post
    Hi Billy, is it only for CS website? or any other websites?
    I can still see text, but I cannot see image.
    I went to http://utilities.starhub.com/conexon...StartFrame.jsp to perform traceroute test and the result is that


    Unable to resolve target system name -h.


    so far, I cannot see pictures from flicker and photobucket.. not so sure about others, I think... so far so good for the rest.

    so far, I suspect that starhub has some problem with a proxy server which cannot resolve some IP address.

    thanks for the concern.

  19. #719
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    I can still see text, but I cannot see image.
    I went to http://utilities.starhub.com/conexon...StartFrame.jsp to perform traceroute test and the result is that


    Unable to resolve target system name -h.


    so far, I cannot see pictures from flicker and photobucket.. not so sure about others, I think... so far so good for the rest.

    so far, I suspect that starhub has some problem with a proxy server which cannot resolve some IP address.

    thanks for the concern.
    think its moe of cache memory.. i could be wrong.
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  20. #720

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIX - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    yesh...it's bery SONG! Thanks to KT, Glenn n Roland for organising such a fun filled trip! And to all the kakis for making this a memorable weekend...
    thanks, its TS-ers teamwork which made this trip wonderful and fun.. no doubt it rained...


    PS: dun brand me as "raingod" sobsob....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •