Thread: Any signs or pictures of the numbers 01, 02, 2010 around Singapore?

Default Any signs or pictures of the numbers 01, 02, 2010 around Singapore?

Hi all, especially to those who have shot several images around Singapore, Would anyone have any suggestion on how I can see signs/pictures/images of the numbers 01, 02, 2010, or the word "January"?

I might use the number "2" signboard on the SBS bus here in Bedok. How about for the rest, anyone seen anything?

I am planning to create a photo montage for my wedding and I would love to put these up together. Help a desperate guy here! Thanks in advance!

Default Re: Any signs or pictures of the numbers 01, 02, 2010 around Singapore?

Quote Originally Posted by ebanster View Post
    Hi all, especially to those who have shot several images around Singapore, Would anyone have any suggestion on how I can see signs/pictures/images of the numbers 01, 02, 2010, or the word "January"?

I might use the number "2" signboard on the SBS bus here in Bedok. How about for the rest, anyone seen anything?

I am planning to create a photo montage for my wedding and I would love to put these up together. Help a desperate guy here! Thanks in advance!
    Isn't there a youth olympics in 2010? Look for the poster and hopefully they have the year on it.

Same trick for January.

Or you must have it from signboard?

Default Re: Any signs or pictures of the numbers 01, 02, 2010 around Singapore?

Quote Originally Posted by ebanster View Post

look for HDB estate for the block number?