Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sian: USB function in my S10 spoilt

Try reinstall the drivers? Change a cable? Since even if no cable should display PC... but when plugged in no PC... Suggests a communication problem between the com and DC.... Tried using another USB port? Did you accidentally switch off USB legacy?

Originally posted by Flare
    Try reinstall the drivers? Change a cable? Since even if no cable should display PC... but when plugged in no PC... Suggests a communication problem between the com and DC.... Tried using another USB port? Did you accidentally switch off USB legacy?

I think you guys still don't get it... the displayed 'PC' in ON THE CAMERA ..... not on the computer.... and the S10 got the knob to turn to USB mode... immediately when you turn the know to the USB mode... the 'PC' will be displayed ON THE CAMERA .... regardless of whether there is a cable plugged to it or not....

so its not the drvers in the computer..... its the hardware device IN THE CAMERA ......

I thought you say never connect camera can show PC... but connect liao no show... Pai seh pai seh....

Now I get it liao... indeed sounds like faults with camera....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12