Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 36789 LastLast

Thread: give or not?

Default Re: give or not?

Quote Originally Posted by simranjits View Post
    You do have a point , i am starting to see the light now , after seven pages. You seriously do have a point.

Why didn't i see this before , silly me.
    No worries. Just tat it's best to understand better before you GET exploited too in future.

There are plenty of ppl who would love to exploit others. Just need to learn how to be smarter.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

the a900 is bluff one la , i don't even have camera phone. Sorry for the lies and deceit .
    Oh really? Funny that your previous posts don't say so. Nevertheless, my signature does apply some truth here.
    Inferiority Complex Behavior Signature: A900.D3x.M9..I have this and that blah blah...

Quote Originally Posted by wakaowalao View Post
    Oh really? Funny that your previous posts don't say so. Nevertheless, my signature does apply some truth here.
    Well i confessed already , what more do you want. Why do you guys always pick on poor students. You guys were probably students once. Think about that for a moment.

I'm just a poor student la , i need cheap textbooks. Why do you think i am fighting for the cause. Can't be at queensway all the time bro. I mean we do need to study hard for our exams and stuff like that.
    Poor student? I also poor student but how come i can only afford a D80 plus couple of cheap lenses???
    Dun blame the camera...blame the one behind the viewfinder :bsmilie:
    My Flickr..pls leave comments!

Let's just leave him alone... whether he's lying or not, it's all up to him.

We've already made our points.

And frankly, I don't think many shooters in their right minds would simply hand away their pics like tat
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Quote Originally Posted by tkbonz View Post
    Poor student? I also poor student but how come i can only afford a D80 plus couple of cheap lenses???
    Maybe you should share your secret? Write a book about it if you can. It is intriguing . Publish for free will ya?

Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Let's just leave him alone... whether he's lying or not, it's all up to him.

We've already made our points.

And frankly, I don't think many shooters in their right minds would simply hand away their pics like tat
    i bloody made jattsave free damn it.

i bloody made jattsave free damn it.
    So?

Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

It's the spirit of sharing you guys should embrace.
    Sharing is a virtue. Where i always encourage but not to the point for exploitation. (IMHO)

Btw, texts not cheap these days. Do you think all teachers now teach cos they love pupils and wanted to bring up the spirits of teaching? And Doc just want to save life? Yes, it's happen but it's just getting lesser.

I think you guys have misunderstood the publishing profession , it is actually a very noble profession. The intention is never to profit, most of the time it is at a loss, but it is a labor of love and they are proud of the work they do.
    This proof that you dont really know much about this industry.

Yes, there some good publishing company where they have some noble people inside doing some noble stuff for the good cause for mankind. But not all. It's applied to all industries.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Maybe you should share your secret? Write a book about it if you can. It is intriguing . Publish for free will ya?
    Nope...publisher will profit...so must have some fees and a copyright on every page. So if you buy the book, I'll teach you for FREE, but not publish for free.
    Dun blame the camera...blame the one behind the viewfinder :bsmilie:
    My Flickr..pls leave comments!

Quote Originally Posted by tkbonz View Post
    Nope...publisher will profit...so must have some fees and a copyright on every page. So if you buy the book, I'll teach you for FREE, but not publish for free.
    You must be in some ponzi type scheme , otherwise how you afford d80 as a poor student. Get out while you can bro , otherwise sure burn deep deep .

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Sharing is a virtue. Where i always encourage but not to the point for exploitation. (IMHO)

Btw, texts not cheap these days. Do you think all teachers now teach cos they love pupils and wanted to bring up the spirits of teaching? And Doc just want to save life? Yes, it's happen but it's just getting lesser.

This proof that you dont really know much about this industry.

Yes, there some good publishing company where they have some noble people inside doing some noble stuff for the good cause for mankind. But not all. It's applied to all industries.
    Thanks Tupi , you are inspiring. You make everything worthwhile, seriously.

If education is so great as an excuse, everyone in MOE shouldn't get paid.

Thanks Tupi , you are inspiring. You make everything worthwhile, seriously.
    thanks for your compliments. It's nothing much that i have done.

You too, keep it up.

As for this topic, individuals have their stands on what they believed. So just peace and move on as everyone of us is learning everyday, be it good or bad.

I have seen some of the posts where some just sharing their experiences with us, in general. Nothing personal

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    If education is so great as an excuse, everyone in MOE shouldn't get paid.
    hahahahaha, worst! SOme so call top managements pays more than "golden taps"

vince123123
    Guests

I think students have to realise they do not get away with lying or plagarism that easily.

Well i confessed already , what more do you want. Why do you guys always pick on poor students. You guys were probably students once. Think about that for a moment.

Well my newly acquired p65+ is actually just bullshit as well. The pics i have been posting were images i grabbed from flickr. I hope this confession absolves me of any future implications etc.
    You already admitted to "lies and deciet" and worst of all, plagiarism. I don't know if you did that to wriggle out of the "poor student" contradiction, either way I fail to see how dignity and morals could be your strong point. With all due respect, might I suggest that you work on your basic morals before preaching the others on secondary niceties.

Unless of course, you are a conscious and deliberate troll.

You must be in some ponzi type scheme , otherwise how you afford d80 as a poor student. Get out while you can bro , otherwise sure burn deep deep .
    you need to do this very important thing.

i think it's called "growing up"

So wait, even as hobbyists, if we were to give images for free, we are spoiling the market for those in the industry?

Quote Originally Posted by PyeeL View Post
    So wait, even as hobbyists, if we were to give images for free, we are spoiling the market for those in the industry?
    it probably depends.

but if you just go around running around saying that you will give out free images, then everyone will expect free images.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 36789 LastLast