Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 256789 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 175

Thread: give or not?

  1. #121

    Default Re: give or not?

    Like I suggest earlier, Nisa should direct the publisher to him, whether or not he have the pic that they want is another story, but even then he can even offer to shoot for FREE.
    Inferiority Complex Behavior Signature: A900.D3x.M9..I have this and that blah blah...

  2. #122
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: give or not?

    Hahah, save for the nightmare part, I totally agree. Wehn the point is reversed on him, he has nothing to say and throws a new topic.

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    He trying to be night86mare 2. But not at all doing a good job of it to be controversial. He wants to make the stand always on the opposing end just throw in something. We step on the right, he will try for the left. But when that does not pan out, his facts gets jumbled, he omits certain details to prop it up, generalised on other details till it is too vaque to proof in the short term and then present the argument that just goes no where. And he never have to back it up with factually but rely on hearsay in a sense. heheh The Original night86mare does a way better job exhibiting such notoriety wit heheheh..

  3. #123

    Default Re: give or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by ahbian View Post
    Woah. Are you talking about the publishing profession or education profession? Publishers of textbooks don't make them educators.
    they are facilitators of education in a way.

  4. #124
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: give or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by simranjits View Post
    they are facilitators of education in a way.
    So if I educate students on how to work a camera, does tat make me a teacher?

    After-all, we all share information here on the forum on how to shoot.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  5. #125

    Default Re: give or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    So if I educate students on how to work a camera, does tat make me a teacher?

    After-all, we all share information here on the forum on how to shoot.
    duh....

  6. #126
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: give or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by simranjits View Post
    duh....
    You finally get it...

    IT's DUH to all wat you have been saying...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  7. #127

    Default Re: give or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    You finally get it...

    IT's DUH to all wat you have been saying...
    You're simply brilliant.

  8. #128
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: give or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by simranjits View Post
    You're simply brilliant.
    Thank you
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  9. #129
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: give or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Hahah, save for the nightmare part, I totally agree. Wehn the point is reversed on him, he has nothing to say and throws a new topic.
    He still don't want to share wat he's doing and if he can give it for free leh....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  10. #130

    Default Re: give or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    He still don't want to share wat he's doing and if he can give it for free leh....
    I'm just a poor student la , i need cheap textbooks. Why do you think i am fighting for the cause. Can't be at queensway all the time bro. I mean we do need to study hard for our exams and stuff like that.

  11. #131

    Default Re: give or not?

    They are not "granting" their books out to the public
    So why should the pictures be "granted" (as per their email) to them?

    The only time I would consider "granting" pictures for education might be to give old photographs of my old school back for their school magazines.

  12. #132
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: give or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by simranjits View Post
    I'm just a poor student la , i need cheap textbooks. Why do you think i am fighting for the cause. Can't be at queensway all the time bro. I mean we do need to study hard for our exams and stuff like that.
    Then you better WAKE up your idea. NO one does things for free. PUBLISHERS especially.

    They are JUST trying to exploit ppl into giving them free pictures so they can INCREASE their profit margin.

    Go read up more on business models
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  13. #133

    Default Re: give or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by simranjits View Post
    I'm just a poor student la , i need cheap textbooks. Why do you think i am fighting for the cause. Can't be at queensway all the time bro. I mean we do need to study hard for our exams and stuff like that.
    Seriously, you are treading more thin ice. Poor student have the ability to buy A900, carlzeiss lens etc for hobby and no money for textbooks??!
    Inferiority Complex Behavior Signature: A900.D3x.M9..I have this and that blah blah...

  14. #134

    Default Re: give or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by wakaowalao View Post
    Seriously, you are treading more thin ice. Poor student have the ability to buy A900, carlzeiss lens etc for hobby and no money for textbooks??!
    the a900 is bluff one la , i don't even have camera phone. Sorry for the lies and deceit .

  15. #135

    Default Re: give or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Then you better WAKE up your idea. NO one does things for free. PUBLISHERS especially.

    They are JUST trying to exploit ppl into giving them free pictures so they can INCREASE their profit margin.

    Go read up more on business models
    You do have a point , i am starting to see the light now , after seven pages. You seriously do have a point.

    Why didn't i see this before , silly me.

  16. #136

    Default Re: give or not?

    I really do hope that you volunteer to offer your OWN pics for FREE to the publisher, get the copy and show everyone here. Practice what you preach in order to prevent more dirt and mud covering your pit.
    Inferiority Complex Behavior Signature: A900.D3x.M9..I have this and that blah blah...

  17. #137

    Default Re: give or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by wakaowalao View Post
    I really do hope that you volunteer to offer your OWN pics for FREE to the publisher, get the copy and show everyone here. Practice what you preach in order to prevent more dirt and mud covering your pit.
    I will do that once i can afford a camera, i thank you for your advice.

  18. #138
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: give or not?

    Now we know, hidden agenda. HAHAHA

    SEXPOSED

    Quote Originally Posted by simranjits View Post
    I'm just a poor student la , i need cheap textbooks. Why do you think i am fighting for the cause. Can't be at queensway all the time bro. I mean we do need to study hard for our exams and stuff like that.

  19. #139
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: give or not?

    What else have you been lying about? A poor student talking like he's seen the world and knows what publishers do and what education industry is about?

    Quote Originally Posted by simranjits View Post
    the a900 is bluff one la , i don't even have camera phone. Sorry for the lies and deceit .

  20. #140

    Default Re: give or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    What else have you been lying about? A poor student talking like he's seen the world and knows what publishers do and what education industry is about?
    Well my newly acquired p65+ is actually just bullshit as well. The pics i have been posting were images i grabbed from flickr. I hope this confession absolves me of any future implications etc.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 256789 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •