hi guys, i recently just got my D90, was rather excited to find out tricks and tips from the people around me. and i hope you guys would help me =D
tricks that i know so far,...
1. bokeh - a common photography effect using 50mm lense f1.8 that makes the D.O.F very shallow..
2. when shootin in slower shutter speed, zoom it at the same time. it gives a zooming effect..
3. when shootin in slower shutter speed, turn the camera while zooming 90 degree, giving a twister effect..
4. light painting - making use of extremely slow shutter speed, need tripod and light source, then you paint on air..
5. smoke photography - making use of nomal smoke with black background and later edit it in photoshop to give abstract effect..
6. panning - shooting in a slower shutter speed while keep moving along with a moving a moving object, that gives u a blur moving effect but to the object is nicely focus..
and.. is there anymore ? can help this novice ?