Thread: Aston Villa... Man Utd

Default Aston Villa... Man Utd

Will anyone agree that Aston Villa is a surprised package this year in the EPL?

Well Martin is a good manager no doubt in the Celtic days and it gave him time in the EPL to settle down, now 3rd in the table above Arsenal and Chelsea.

Everyone still stands a chance to win the title though Man Utd still has a game to play.

What are your thoughts?

Is Aston Villa deserving to be there and Man Utd to rope the title once again?
    Support my Theme Shoots!

Default Re: Aston Villa... Man Utd

I think Man U has a very good chance for the title yet again

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    I think Man U has a very good chance for the title yet again
    Man Utd comfirm will win e title again.

Aston Villa is not a surprise to me, MO is a smart manager and the bunch of young players that he had have been nutured and groom over the last couple of seasons, so it's about time for them to enjoy their fruits, but that is subject to the continue development of the big 4....which fortunately and unfortunately MU and Liverpool who is still one class above the rest...Chelsea and Arsernal loose some momentum now because of their internal problem

As for the title, it's for MU to loose. With about 1/3 of the season to go, it's still anyone game and don't forget the season is just entering the high gear with so many important competition entering their knock out stage soon
    Last edited by Big Kahuna; 9th February 2009 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    Aston Villa is not a surprise to me, MO is a smart manager and the bunch of young players that he had have been nutured and groom over the last couple of seasons, so it's about time for them to enjoy their fruits, but that is subject to the continue development of the big 4....which fortunately and unfortunately MU and Liverpool who is still one class above the rest...Chelsea and Arsernal loose some momentum now because of their internal problem

As for the title, it's for MU to loose. With about 1/3 of the season to go, it's still anyone game and don't forget the season is just entering the high gear with so many important competition entering their knock out stage soon

I got to agree with you. With Champions League, League Cup, FA Cup and UEFA Cup, it will be a break out for every team but I would say the survivors of the fittest will win the title if they do have enough reserves on the bench or give up in certain leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post

I totally agree with you bro.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Quote Originally Posted by alinkinyourlife View Post
    I got to agree with you. With Champions League, League Cup, FA Cup and UEFA Cup, it will be a break out for every team but I would say the survivors of the fittest will win the title if they do have enough reserves on the bench or give up in certain leagues.
    In the End it will be Man United left standing alone with the 4 titles in the bag!

Glory Glory Man United, Glory Glory Man United, Glory Glory Man United, As the Reds goes marching up up up!
    Last edited by melvin; 9th February 2009 at 08:26 PM.

Man U holds the upper hand now. To me the sesson is still a long way to go and they host Liverfool, Aston Martin and Arsehol at OT.

The final stages of the EC and FA Cup will prove to be physically and mentally. Hence there will be exciitng days ahead.
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Man U holds the upper hand now. To me the sesson is still a long way to go and they host Liverfool, Aston Martin and Arsehol at OT.

The final stages of the EC and FA Cup will prove to be physically and mentally. Hence there will be exciitng days ahead.
    Wah Bro long time no see!

Bro is not we hosting we visiting our 2nd home ground so 3pts liao....As for the Aston Martin and Gooners also another 6pts at OT and after fulham game we will be 8 pts clear!

Sad to tell u only we have the mental and physical to go through the finals phase of the season!

My heart is with Man Utd but even if Villa wins it would be somewhat refreshing.

As long as Loserpool doesnt win, I am happy

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Wah Bro long time no see!

Bro is not we hosting we visiting our 2nd home ground so 3pts liao....As for the Aston Martin and Gooners also another 6pts at OT and after fulham game we will be 8 pts clear!

Sad to tell u only we have the mental and physical to go through the finals phase of the season!

I have been busy with work and trying to survive. hahahaha so never really come here and the Man U games have been showing at odd hours

Aston Martin and Liverfool have to play each other and so is Arsehol. Chelskis remain a threat but can never discount Liverfool. I think if things are tight, Man U - LFC game could be a decider.

I have been busy with work and trying to survive. hahahaha so never really come here and the Man U games have been showing at odd hours

Aston Martin and Liverfool have to play each other and so is Arsehol. Chelskis remain a threat but can never discount Liverfool. I think if things are tight, Man U - LFC game could be a decider.
    Try to survive so serious? Free drop by our thread! Got a few new members!

Try to survive so serious? Free drop by our thread! Got a few new members!
    ya lor. More important than Man U. hahahah

ya lor. More important than Man U. hahahah
    ok ok survival more impt then man u!

ok ok survival more impt then man u!
    Anyone watching Man u game on 14 March at Man U cafe by Boat Quay ?

Anyone watching Man u game on 14 March at Man U cafe by Boat Quay ?
    That one no need to watch la......at our 2nd home ground 3pts garuanteed!

That one no need to watch la......at our 2nd home ground 3pts garuanteed!
    Its at home at OT la.

Quote Originally Posted by Xperio View Post
    Will anyone agree that Aston Villa is a surprised package this year in the EPL?

Well Martin is a good manager no doubt in the Celtic days and it gave him time in the EPL to settle down, now 3rd in the table above Arsenal and Chelsea.

Everyone still stands a chance to win the title though Man Utd still has a game to play.

What are your thoughts?

Is Aston Villa deserving to be there and Man Utd to rope the title once again?
    Yes, Villa deserved to be where they are now. Their owner Rendy Learner has since done well, get a good manager, stay out of football affairs and let his manager do his job and provide some financial support. Under Doug Elis, Villa is like a cheapskate, very tight with his money.

As For Martin, no suprise really. He already made a name for himself at Leicester and his Heskey. He is still as good as ever but I think he toned down a little. He used to be more animated, screaming and yelling around.

As for the title, Man Utd looks good at the moment followed by Liverpool. Villa has done well so far but they got some testing games coming up against the big clubs including Chelsea, Liverpool and Man Utd.

Chelsea just sacked their manager. Dunno how will the season pan out for them.

Arsenal have to be really careful. If not, they might end up like Leeds Utd if they fail to qualify for CL. If fail, their top players might leave and will lost out on lots of revenue. Like Leeds, Arsenal are in the red but because of their new 300m stadium. 100m are covered by sponsor but that leaves about 200m to fund. So CL qualification is very impt to them.
    Last edited by afbug; 10th February 2009 at 01:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Yes, Villa deserved to be where they are now. Their owner Rendy Learner has since done well, get a good manager, stay out of football affairs and let his manager do his job and provide some financial support. Under Doug Elis, Villa is like a cheapskate, very tight with his money.

As For Martin, no suprise really. He already made a name for himself at Leicester and his Heskey. He is still as good as ever but I think he toned down a little. He used to be more animated, screaming and yelling around.

As for the title, Man Utd looks good at the moment followed by Liverpool. Villa has done well so far but they got some testing games coming up against the big clubs including Chelsea, Liverpool and Man Utd.

Chelsea just sacked their manager. Dunno how will the season pan out for them.

Arsenal have to be really careful. If not, they might end up like Leeds Utd if they fail to qualify for CL. If fail, their top players might leave and will lost out on lots of revenue. Like Leeds, Arsenal are in the red but because of their new 300m stadium. 100m are covered by sponsor but that leaves about 200m to fund. So CL qualification is very impt to them.

Well written. Oh well, let's see what happens then and I guessed is all excited after this month.

I am just upset that this season winter break transfer was the worst I have seen. My own opinion though. Is soccer affected by the economy as well. I guessed very much yes?
    Support my Theme Shoots!