Thread: where u guys....

Default where u guys....

usually practise yr shooting??? alone or wit fren???

Default Re: where u guys....

So... what are you asking? "where" or "with whom"?

And what is a "fren"? I know friends. Maybe you mean Fran Dreshner, "The Nanny"?
    Alpha

pls excuse my eng... as i so use to short formed eng using msn... :P actually was wondering where and whether alone or pair or group....

it like i wanna practise... but cant think of any place.... and whether should i go alone or wat... hohoho

Quote Originally Posted by nannan82 View Post
    pls excuse my eng... as i so use to short formed eng using msn... :P actually was wondering where and whether alone or pair or group....

it like i wanna practise... but cant think of any place.... and whether should i go alone or wat... hohoho
    But wat do you want to shoot? Macros? Portraits? Birds? Monkeys? Landscape?

most likely is landscape......

Quote Originally Posted by nannan82 View Post
    most likely is landscape......
    well, then you should go to places like clarke quay, chinatown, city hall, esplanade, merlion, CBD. Alone or friends, up to you. if you wanna shoot alone then go alone. With friends then ask friends along.

Try staying for the whole day so you can practice night shots. Bring tripod along! And maybe sunglass nad hat and alot of water! Goodluck!
    Canon 6D, Canon 450D, Canon F1.8, Canon 55-250, Tamron 17-50 F2.8 VC, Tokina 11-16 F2.8, 580EX

Its always good to shoot with a more experienced friend.
    In this way, after the shoot, you can see how differently your photos turn out with the exact same scene/subject, lighting condition,etc. Its a great learning experience.

Even the way he approach a subject, how close he gets, etc can be a wonderful 'courage' booster for noobs like myself.
    Last edited by redmonsoon; 10th February 2009 at 04:19 PM.

Alone, paired, groups, photo club outings, lessons... They all work man... It's a matter of choice.

personally, i'd go alone. (unless i need a pal to hold wireless strobe for macro photography )