- Out door strobe set. http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149229
Used twice. Too bulky to carry around & its hard to set up w/o an assistance. Unless u gonna take lotsa shots in a particular location, to move with such gears would require u to use a trolley. So, I will try using indoor.
- Expo Disc. Onie tried once. And I think it is useful onie in tricky light condition.
- 22" reflector. Too small to be effective & also very hard to set up w/o assistance now the coating all spoilt.
- Raynox teleconvertor 1.8x. Used for my old Sony F707 mainly for portrait but effect not as good as my 50mm 1.8 II.
- Extension Tube. Seldom use with my 50mm 1.8 II as got no time for macro...
- Cokin filter system, bought it & used once. Sold after few years in my cabinet.
For all the above, except the tube & expodisc... can sell at a lost hee hee