Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 65

Thread: Transformers

  1. #21

    Default Re: Transformers

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Rodimus Prime/Hot Rod. My favourite Transformer character The 1st Transformer cartoon movie is still one of my most unforgetable stories. After all it is that movie that spawn the next generation of Transformer.
    Agree. I like the way the story was linked till HeadMasters, Animated, Beast Wars... etc... it starts to get a little crappy.
    Support my Theme Shoots!

  2. #22

    Default Re: Transformers

    Infact, one of the coolest character I like in Headmasters is SIX SHOT!!! The only transformer that can change 6 times into 6 different subjects.
    Support my Theme Shoots!

  3. #23

    Default Re: Transformers

    Quote Originally Posted by AMediaLuz View Post
    Favourite character? The hot girl in the show.


    Have not seen the trailers.... anyone know if Megan Fox is back?


  4. #24

    Default Re: Transformers

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Rodimus Prime/Hot Rod. My favourite Transformer character The 1st Transformer cartoon movie is still one of my most unforgetable stories. After all it is that movie that spawn the next generation of Transformer.


    Transformer G1


    My favorite will be Soundwave and Shockwave.

  5. #25

    Default Re: Transformers

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Transformer G1


    My favorite will be Soundwave and Shockwave.
    Oh man... Shockwave... I don't even remember seeing the figuring at all. Did they actually sell the toy of it at all?
    Support my Theme Shoots!

  6. #26

    Default Re: Transformers

    Quote Originally Posted by Xperio View Post
    Oh man... Shockwave... I don't even remember seeing the figuring at all. Did they actually sell the toy of it at all?

    I am sure they must have released at least 1 version of every single character

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: Transformers

    Quote Originally Posted by Xperio View Post
    Agree. I like the way the story was linked till HeadMasters, Animated, Beast Wars... etc... it starts to get a little crappy.
    Yep. Animated and Beast Wars is crappy. Even the toys look crappy
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: Transformers

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Have not seen the trailers.... anyone know if Megan Fox is back?

    I hope so
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  9. #29

    Default Re: Transformers

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    I hope so
    They won't be call decepticons without Mega or Gava, leading the bad guys.
    Support my Theme Shoots!

  10. #30

    Default Re: Transformers

    Quote Originally Posted by Xperio View Post
    They won't be call decepticons without Mega or Gava, leading the bad guys.
    ... unless UNICON!!!
    Support my Theme Shoots!

  11. #31

    Default Re: Transformers

    Quote Originally Posted by Xperio View Post
    ... unless UNICON!!!
    it's Unicron

  12. #32

    Default Re: Transformers

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    it's Unicron
    Opps.. sorry sorry...

    UNICORN
    Support my Theme Shoots!

  13. #33

    Default Re: Transformers

    Quote Originally Posted by Xperio View Post
    Opps.. sorry sorry...

    UNICORN
    ****!!! I meant UNICRON!!!
    Support my Theme Shoots!

  14. #34

    Default Re: Transformers

    I like Predaking the most among all combine robots structure. Look damn garang and powerful but always kena attacked by Skylinx
    Support my Theme Shoots!

  15. #35

    Default Re: Transformers

    Quote Originally Posted by Xperio View Post
    Opps.. sorry sorry...

    UNICORN
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperio View Post
    ****!!! I meant UNICRON!!!



  16. #36

    Default Re: Transformers

    If T2 got chio bu / babes, I sure watch

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Singapore, east-ish
    Posts
    2,291

    Default Re: Transformers

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Potter View Post
    If T2 got chio bu / babes, I sure watch
    Oh come on! People watch Transformers to satisfy their machine fetish!

  18. #38

    Default Re: Transformers

    Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus Trent View Post
    Oh come on! People watch Transformers to satisfy their machine fetish!
    Fast and Furious also got chio bu

  19. #39

    Default Re: Transformers

    Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus Trent View Post
    Oh come on! People watch Transformers to satisfy their machine fetish!
    Since when there are machines in Transformer?
    Who's the hot babe on the show this time?

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Singapore, east-ish
    Posts
    2,291

    Default Re: Transformers

    Quote Originally Posted by AMediaLuz View Post
    Since when there are machines in Transformer?
    Who's the hot babe on the show this time?
    omg.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •