Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 65

Thread: Transformers

  1. #1

    Default Transformers

    Transformers 2 - The Movie - Revenage of the Fallen

    I just can't wait for it to start... great movies this year.
    Support my Theme Shoots!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Singapore, east-ish
    Posts
    2,291

    Default Re: Transformers

    yea yea, me too

    The first movie didn't really have a spectacular plot....but hey! Who needs a plot when you've got jaw-dropping CGI?

  3. #3

    Default Re: Transformers

    just saw the trailer....awesome!
    おれのflickrださ

  4. #4

    Default Re: Transformers

    Which is your favourite character? Mine will be Blaster and shockwave!!!
    Support my Theme Shoots!

  5. #5
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Transformers

    Constructicons to Devastator la. Simply the best! Starscream looks good too.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Transformers

    I can't wait for June to arrive!

  7. #7

    Default Re: Transformers

    the trailer didnt show much, but same good ol' CGI

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Singapore, east-ish
    Posts
    2,291

    Default Re: Transformers

    Quote Originally Posted by Xperio View Post
    Which is your favourite character? Mine will be Blaster and shockwave!!!
    In the first movie, definitely Blackout

    He could rip apart C-5 Galaxy transports with those energy weapons!
    (it's a pity he got single-handedly thrashed by a puny human )

  9. #9

    Default Re: Transformers

    Quote Originally Posted by Xperio View Post
    Which is your favourite character? Mine will be Blaster and shockwave!!!
    Favourite character? The hot girl in the show.

    I think the rest are just robots?

  10. #10

    Default Re: Transformers

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Constructicons to Devastator la. Simply the best! Starscream looks good too.
    Just wonder how the Autobots is going to handle that if they do not have Omega Supreme or Superion... wahahaha.
    Support my Theme Shoots!

  11. #11
    Member terryansimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Quahog, Rhode Island
    Posts
    95

    Default Re: Transformers

    but. it's a michael bay production though.

    you know. "I miss you more than Michael Bay missed the mark, when he made Pearl Harbour"

    jokes aside, I'll definitely be watching it when it comes out.
    chicken fight!

  12. #12

    Default Re: Transformers

    Quote Originally Posted by Xperio View Post
    Which is your favourite character? Mine will be Blaster and shockwave!!!
    I don't know who's who. I only know who is Optimus Prime and Megatron.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Transformers

    Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus Trent View Post
    In the first movie, definitely Blackout

    He could rip apart C-5 Galaxy transports with those energy weapons!
    (it's a pity he got single-handedly thrashed by a puny human )
    Wahaha... yah. I just like the part when the robots are hidding outside the house from the parents... hahaha

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Singapore, east-ish
    Posts
    2,291

    Default Re: Transformers

    Quote Originally Posted by alinkinyourlife View Post
    Wahaha... yah. I just like the part when the robots are hidding outside the house from the parents... hahaha


    yea, that was hilarious, especially when Sam's dog "lubricated" Ironhide

  15. #15
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Transformers

    Quote Originally Posted by Xperio View Post
    Just wonder how the Autobots is going to handle that if they do not have Omega Supreme or Superion... wahahaha.
    It acutally happened in the cartoon. Dunno u believe or not but I remembered an episode where Autobots still dun have something like Devastator, so they looked beaten. But some kuku (forgot who Megatron or Starscream) gave Soundwave the order to release Rumble and out he came and shake the gound like an earthquake. Gound split and everyone fell, including Devastator who crumble into the 6 smaller robots.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Transformers

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    It acutally happened in the cartoon. Dunno u believe or not but I remembered an episode where Autobots still dun have something like Devastator, so they looked beaten. But some kuku (forgot who Megatron or Starscream) gave Soundwave the order to release Rumble and out he came and shake the gound like an earthquake. Gound split and everyone fell, including Devastator who crumble into the 6 smaller robots.
    Oh man... that's like ages ago and YES, I remember some part of it but not exactly... but I always felt that among all combine robots, Devastator is the lousiest... hahahaha.

    I always like Dinobots. I love their collection of toys for that man together with ShockWave and Blaster with the cassttes and of course Optimas and Megatron as well as Rodimas and Gavatron.

    They worth the dollars now man.
    Support my Theme Shoots!

  17. #17

    Default Re: Transformers

    What's the relationship between starscream and megatron? Like buddies or in different fractions within decepticons?

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: Transformers

    Quote Originally Posted by Xperio View Post
    Oh man... that's like ages ago and YES, I remember some part of it but not exactly... but I always felt that among all combine robots, Devastator is the lousiest... hahahaha.

    I always like Dinobots. I love their collection of toys for that man together with ShockWave and Blaster with the cassttes and of course Optimas and Megatron as well as Rodimas and Gavatron.

    They worth the dollars now man.
    Rodimus Prime/Hot Rod. My favourite Transformer character The 1st Transformer cartoon movie is still one of my most unforgetable stories. After all it is that movie that spawn the next generation of Transformer.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: Transformers

    Quote Originally Posted by AMediaLuz View Post
    What's the relationship between starscream and megatron? Like buddies or in different fractions within decepticons?
    Starscream is more like a righthand man who is always scheming to take over the leadership of the Decepticons.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  20. #20

    Default Re: Transformers

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Starscream is more like a righthand man who is always scheming to take over the leadership of the Decepticons.

    Yap... In actual, Starscream is a Fighter Jet and Megatron is a powerful Magnum Gun which will always transform for Soundwave to use against Optimum Prime.
    Support my Theme Shoots!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •