Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: A loud Guy!

  1. #1
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Arrow A loud Guy!

    Just now while in the mrt station waiting for the suddenly this guy walk pass me i was thinking wah seh.....steady man so loud all eyes were on him shoes also same design, then we boarded the train then decided to snap a pict with my cam phone so pardon the blurness wanted to take another but he alighted at the next station.

    The back pict was a eagle:
    Last edited by melvin; 7th February 2009 at 10:08 PM.

  2. #2
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: A loud Guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Just now while in the mrt station waiting for the suddenly this guy walk pass me i was thinking wah seh.....steady man so loud all eyes were on him shoes also same design, then we boarded the train then decided to snap a pict with my cam phone so pardon the blurness wanted to take another but he alighted at the next station.

    The back pict was a eagle:
    Waaaaa nice one

  3. #3
    Senior Member xtemujin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapura, Singapore
    Posts
    2,778

    Arrow Re: A loud Guy!

    That is so gay.

  4. #4

    Default Re: A loud Guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Just now while in the mrt station waiting for the suddenly this guy walk pass me i was thinking wah seh.....steady man so loud all eyes were on him shoes also same design, then we boarded the train then decided to snap a pict with my cam phone so pardon the blurness wanted to take another but he alighted at the next station.

    The back pict was a eagle:
    stylo men!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: A loud Guy!

    stylo milo man

    actually when i see this title, i thought it is the indian guy who always sing loudly in the train.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: A loud Guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    This is The Emperor!

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    1,478

    Default Re: A loud Guy!

    wa, you just stomp him...careful when doing this kind of thing, you have no idea to as how he will react.

  8. #8

    Default Re: A loud Guy!

    I've seen this guy before. Sometimes he walks around in that same outfit carrying a painting with the same phoenix and dragons motif.

  9. #9

    Default Re: A loud Guy!

    iirc this guy does his painting at the foyer outside far east plaza where the fastfood joints are. his artwork like his dressing is very loud but very

  10. #10

    Default Re: A loud Guy!

    So perhaps its a mobile advertisement for his work....

  11. #11
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: A loud Guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Just now while in the mrt station waiting for the suddenly this guy walk pass me i was thinking wah seh.....steady man so loud all eyes were on him shoes also same design, then we boarded the train then decided to snap a pict with my cam phone so pardon the blurness wanted to take another but he alighted at the next station.

    The back pict was a eagle:
    oh.. i knw him.

    he's an artist. he does commissioned art pieces, mainly mix media collages.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #12

    Default Re: A loud Guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    oh.. i knw him.

    he's an artist. he does commissioned art pieces, mainly mix media collages.
    Gosh.. my hat's off to him.. Let's do a Salute

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: A loud Guy!

    woot this guy is stylo milo boon pi pi
    wear if you dare, thats what i think
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  14. #14

    Default Re: A loud Guy!

    LOL!
    this guy walked past my friends and i!
    and we were like... wth? the latest fashion?

  15. #15

    Default Re: A loud Guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    iirc this guy does his painting at the foyer outside far east plaza where the fastfood joints are. his artwork like his dressing is very loud but very
    Yup! His artwork is extremely interesting.
    Alpha

  16. #16
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: A loud Guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    iirc this guy does his painting at the foyer outside far east plaza where the fastfood joints are. his artwork like his dressing is very loud but very
    wah...hehas been doing that there for like donkey years!!!!!... I think as far back as more then ten years. He likes to do all those Chinese traditional motifs and illustrations in keylines and then he colors them. Good drawing skills though but a bit of a looney exhibitionist but then this is how he is promoting himself.

  17. #17

    Default Re: A loud Guy!

    I heard of one cross-dresser who did the Chinese motif thing outside Far East Plaza. He also draws amazing line-art on the backs of guys as and when he fancies. Painstakingly detailed work. Quite eccentric, and can be volatile, so much so that even hardened street lau cheaus don't dare cross that sister's path.

  18. #18

    Default Re: A loud Guy!

    Madness!! Crazy!!
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  19. #19

    Default Re: A loud Guy!

    Actually i think that this is Great and in fact important for overtly conservative Singaporeans to be much more expressive! and of course appreciate that aspect rather than mock or be critical of such boldness.

    I can almost imagine that there will be a "dead zone" around him when he is in the train, and most Singaporeans will be "wary" of him too.

    in other more liberal places, this boldness will not only get you nods/appreciative smiles, but in fact allow you to make MANY friends with appreciative strangers! People do come up and talk with you and generally ask you about your artform. (THIS IS WHERE SINGAPOREANS LACK)

    i do hope that our Singapore society will one day be as appreciative and/or embrace such uniqueness as a artform and perhaps an identity

  20. #20

    Default Re: A loud Guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    Actually i think that this is Great and in fact important for overtly conservative Singaporeans to be much more expressive! and of course appreciate that aspect rather than mock or be critical of such boldness.

    I can almost imagine that there will be a "dead zone" around him when he is in the train, and most Singaporeans will be "wary" of him too.

    in other more liberal places, this boldness will not only get you nods/appreciative smiles, but in fact allow you to make MANY friends with appreciative strangers! People do come up and talk with you and generally ask you about your artform. (THIS IS WHERE SINGAPOREANS LACK)

    i do hope that our Singapore society will one day be as appreciative and/or embrace such uniqueness as a artform and perhaps an identity
    okie, how should we strike up a conversation?

    'Yo, stylo milo; how's your day.. I know what you do and we all boon pi pi when we discussed it in CS.. '

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •