Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1328333637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

Quote Originally Posted by teebs View Post
    The ROYAL MAMASAN has fired her MUA and hired the MUA of the ROYAL MONKEY...

MUCH BETTER

Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    MUCH BETTER

wonder where da blah-strap. thought was supposed
    to be a requirement?????

this shot is simply jaw-dropping. perfect doesn't even begin to describe it. literally a breath of fresh air wafting through the muck that CS P&P has become. the model is so gorgeous, with ample body mass (and curves hidden inside somewhere) which makes those horrendous stick-thin models look like undernourished stick insects, poor things. not a strand of hair or eyelash is out of place, and the right shoulder is tastefully exposed just right. the designer dress, with its warholian riot of colours, engages in a supreme battle of aesthetic sensibility with the somewhat earthy background. the makeup is in itself another work of art, bringing new meaning to the term, "eye-popping colours in lovely velviac detail". every intricacy in the model's face is gloriously brought into macroscopic view, undoubtedly by the finest sharpest luxurious lenses that money can buy (the undubitable trademark of a master glamour photographer). notice that the crappy rule of thirds has been completely consigned to the rubbish bin in this shot. rules, as they say, are meant to be broken, only by the finest photographers. but surely the master-stroke in this photograph is the subtle inclusion of the indonesian flag in the background, in a subliminal tribute to mas selamat kastari, who, like this image, has succeeded in fleeing the prison of mediocrity and utter banality. finally, no photographic image is complete without the proverbial dotting of the i, photoshop. and in this regard, the shocking pink lips applies the coup de grace to this priceless gem, as any viewer will surely smack their lips and savour the hidden delights of this work of insane beauty, pixel by finger-licking pixel.

The ROYAL MAMASAN is back...

not sure y but reminds me of

my court officials have become a freak show, me included

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    this shot is simply jaw-dropping. perfect doesn't even begin to describe it. literally a breath of fresh air wafting through the muck that CS P&P has become. the model is so gorgeous, with ample body mass (and curves hidden inside somewhere) which makes those horrendous stick-thin models look like undernourished stick insects, poor things. not a strand of hair or eyelash is out of place, and the right shoulder is tastefully exposed just right. the designer dress, with its warholian riot of colours, engages in a supreme battle of aesthetic sensibility with the somewhat earthy background. the makeup is in itself another work of art, bringing new meaning to the term, "eye-popping colours in lovely velviac detail". every intricacy in the model's face is gloriously brought into macroscopic view, undoubtedly by the finest sharpest luxurious lenses that money can buy (the undubitable trademark of a master glamour photographer). notice that the crappy rule of thirds has been completely consigned to the rubbish bin in this shot. rules, as they say, are meant to be broken, only by the finest photographers. but surely the master-stroke in this photograph is the subtle inclusion of the indonesian flag in the background, in a subliminal tribute to mas selamat kastari, who, like this image, has succeeded in fleeing the prison of mediocrity and utter banality. finally, no photographic image is complete without the proverbial dotting of the i, photoshop. and in this regard, the shocking pink lips applies the coup de grace to this priceless gem, as any viewer will surely smack their lips and savour the hidden delights of this work of insane beauty, pixel by finger-licking pixel.

zaren -

you are WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN

this is the best critique done so far in the dynasty

I think Zaren should be Minister of Critique

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

agreed

The ROYAL MAMASAN has decided to send her most CHIO gal to serve the Emperlure tonite...

i see teebs has been having fun with the bloat tool

appoint you

PHOENIX FASHION CONSULTANT

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i see teebs has been having fun with the bloat tool

appoint you

PHOENIX FASHION CONSULTANT

GO AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK

z

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

ya, there is no doubt for it!!!! What a classic detailed critique!!!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    ya, there is no doubt for it!!!! What a classic detailed critique!!!

emperor should put up his masterpieces for critique by the master critique...

all his abstract XMM should win awards

Quote Originally Posted by scandal599 View Post
    emperor should put up his masterpieces for critique by the master critique...

all his abstract XMM should win awards
    The highness having headache what to bestow him! The title must be POWER PWOER TOK GONG one lor!!!!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

OMG....

I can't believe my eyes....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    OMG....

I can't believe my eyes....
    The XMM pretty right?

Quote Originally Posted by scandal599 View Post
    The XMM pretty right?
    Wah... JUST perfect for the Emperor lor....

I still checking out the 2 young ones...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Wah... JUST perfect for the Emperor lor....

I still checking out the 2 young ones...

but me thinks he prefer the royal monkey...

ALL HAIL THE EMPERLURE...

nose bleed!!!!!!

Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1328333637383940 ... LastLast