Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 111619202122232631 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 810

Thread: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

  1. #401
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    no lor.

    xmm with bbq skewer lashes THEN is winning shot

    YOU DUNNO MEH
    yah... my bad... my bad...

  2. #402

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    empelor how lian award winning shot leh...
    must have EMPEROR + XMM, both doing VICTORY SIGN, then can win awards.

  3. #403

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post

    SUPER FAIL YOU FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    emperor self punish

    tonight must look at 9999 xmm photos and face the wall and repent.

  4. #404
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    sigh i think our empire super fail

    our photos all so lousy cannot beat other people

    cries

  5. #405
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    emperor self punish

    tonight must look at 9999 xmm photos and face the wall and repent.

    and smash camera BUY NEW ONE

  6. #406

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    sigh how how how

    i look at another photo



    1) use kit lens only, pui, some more is pentax kit lens
    2) k20d again. this emperor really like lousy equipment
    3) once again ,not enough detail, must be because kit lens resolving power not good enough
    4) the eiffel not glowing with halo, not nice
    5) for a night photo, not underexposed.. how can like that, underexposed is award winning potential

    SUPER FAIL PHOTO AGAIN

    but i insist, this is art. you all better praise hor.

    remember, i am the emperor, you cannot say my photo lousy. look like sai, angle like sai, must keep bumping up my threads until i song song song and go and smoke. that way, maybe you can have access to special shots that i will keep mum about.

  7. #407
    Deregistered scandal599's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Escaped from Gotham Asylum
    Posts
    563

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    emperor self punish

    tonight must look at 9999 xmm photos and face the wall and repent.
    paste wall with 9999 XMM photos and re-pant...

  8. #408
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    sigh how how how

    i look at another photo



    1) use kit lens only, pui, some more is pentax kit lens
    2) k20d again. this emperor really like lousy equipment
    3) once again ,not enough detail, must be because kit lens resolving power not good enough
    4) the eiffel not glowing with halo, not nice
    5) for a night photo, not underexposed.. how can like that, underexposed is award winning potential

    SUPER FAIL PHOTO AGAIN

    but i insist, this is art. you all better praise hor.

    remember, i am the emperor, you cannot say my photo lousy. look like sai, angle like sai, must keep bumping up my threads until i song song song and go and smoke.

    YOU SUCK LAH

    YOUR PHOTOS ALL SUCK

    SUPER LOUSY

    PRAISE YOUR PI SAI



  9. #409

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    YOU SUCK LAH

    YOUR PHOTOS ALL SUCK

    SUPER LOUSY

    PRAISE YOUR PI SAI


    YOU CANNOT GET ACCESS TO XDD SHOT SPECIAL NAO



    GUARDS, TAKE THE EMPRESS OUT AND EXECUTE HER

  10. #410
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    YOU CANNOT GET ACCESS TO XDD SHOT SPECIAL NAO



    GUARDS, TAKE THE EMPRESS OUT AND EXECUTE HER


    CHOP OFF YOUR TOY SNAKE FEED TO PIGS

    HAHAHAHAHAHA


    z

  11. #411
    Deregistered scandal599's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Escaped from Gotham Asylum
    Posts
    563

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    sigh how how how

    i look at another photo



    1) use kit lens only, pui, some more is pentax kit lens
    2) k20d again. this emperor really like lousy equipment
    3) once again ,not enough detail, must be because kit lens resolving power not good enough
    4) the eiffel not glowing with halo, not nice
    5) for a night photo, not underexposed.. how can like that, underexposed is award winning potential

    SUPER FAIL PHOTO AGAIN

    but i insist, this is art. you all better praise hor.

    remember, i am the emperor, you cannot say my photo lousy. look like sai, angle like sai, must keep bumping up my threads until i song song song and go and smoke. that way, maybe you can have access to special shots that i will keep mum about.
    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    YOU CANNOT GET ACCESS TO XDD SHOT SPECIAL NAO



    GUARDS, TAKE THE EMPRESS OUT AND EXECUTE HER
    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    CHOP OFF YOUR TOY SNAKE FEED TO PIGS

    HAHAHAHAHAHA


    z
    Paris... Ville d'Amour

    the emperor and the emperess will always have paris...

    the emperor and empress..obviously married...

  12. #412

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    i post better photo



    1) got xmm
    2) xmm in bikini
    3) xmm in BLACK bikini , fwah nosebleed steady bom pi pi
    4) got SELECTIVE SATURATION, very very hard to do in photoshop, high level of photoshop skill, nicely done too
    5) taken with a CANON 1D MARK III (the exif wrong, but please ignore)
    6) SUPER EMO, and there is part of me inside
    7) wow the xmm really love me, want to take photo with my spectacles
    8) spectacles show off my sexy sexy style

    NO WONDER I AM EMPEROR

    I GIVE MYSELF THREE THUMBS UP


  13. #413
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    sigh how how how

    i look at another photo



    1) use kit lens only, pui, some more is pentax kit lens
    2) k20d again. this emperor really like lousy equipment
    3) once again ,not enough detail, must be because kit lens resolving power not good enough
    4) the eiffel not glowing with halo, not nice
    5) for a night photo, not underexposed.. how can like that, underexposed is award winning potential

    SUPER FAIL PHOTO AGAIN

    but i insist, this is art. you all better praise hor.

    remember, i am the emperor, you cannot say my photo lousy. look like sai, angle like sai, must keep bumping up my threads until i song song song and go and smoke. that way, maybe you can have access to special shots that i will keep mum about.
    mmm......lousy photo leh.......only use pentax and kit lens.......

    but you emperor mah......so i close two eyes.....

  14. #414
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i post better photo



    1) got xmm
    2) xmm in bikini
    3) xmm in BLACK bikini , fwah nosebleed steady bom pi pi
    4) got SELECTIVE SATURATION, very very hard to do in photoshop, high level of photoshop skill, nicely done too
    5) taken with a CANON 1D MARK III (the exif wrong, but please ignore)
    6) SUPER EMO, and there is part of me inside
    7) wow the xmm really love me, want to take photo with my spectacles
    8) spectacles show off my sexy sexy style

    NO WONDER I AM EMPEROR

    I GIVE MYSELF THREE THUMBS UP


    so much better!!!!!!!!!!!!

  15. #415
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    moller figure not good leh...

  16. #416
    Deregistered scandal599's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Escaped from Gotham Asylum
    Posts
    563

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    so much better!!!!!!!!!!!!

    emperor's nose very oily...

    can see the oil on the nose pad...

    need super absorbent tissue to absorb oil...

  17. #417

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    moller figure not good leh...
    it is never about the figure

    the less they wear, the happier we are,

    even if look like jabba the hutt, also steady, because we have power to pay girls to take off clothes

  18. #418
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    it is never about the figure

    the less they wear, the happier we are,

    even if look like jabba the hutt, also steady, because we have power to pay girls to take off clothes
    no wonder you are the emperlor...

  19. #419

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    mmm......lousy photo leh.......only use pentax and kit lens.......

    but you emperor mah......so i close two eyes.....
    ok

    emperor tell you ar, your macros ALL SUCK

    NOT ENOUGH DETAIL, EXPOSURE SO GOOD

    you throw our empire face!!!

  20. #420

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    so much better!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ok guards

    stop executing the empress

    super glue her neck back and bring her back

Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 111619202122232631 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •