Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 81316171819202328 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 810

Thread: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

  1. #341

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    of cos they happy, 3 camela with big lens, they is happy so am i
    The ministers should have seen how MANY XMMs slowed down and BLINK BLINK at heem!

  2. #342
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    All hail de xmm king!

    Kow tow kow tow!
    WOWOWOW.....from wide, mid tele to tele. No XMM can escape.
    Last edited by Leong23; 9th February 2009 at 12:54 AM.

  3. #343

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    WOWOWOW.....from wide, mid tele to tee. No XMM can escape.
    He has a WHOLE XMM kingdom covered!

  4. #344
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    All please hail the XMM King

  5. #345

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post
    It's 12 midnight.

    Farewell, my Emperlure. May His Highness always remember De Royal Mamasan in his heart.

    I'll dance...


    come to me my love and be eternally freed from the bondage of mamisanism....

    i shall equip you with the strongest wings to fly away from thy kingdom of sin.

    Together, we shall conquer a new mountain with foliage that enfolds us.

    Armed with a map, we shall be destined to land called Shaolin.

    The monks shall form a union to aid the weak from the cat kingdom.

    The monks shall provide eternal joy to mamasan Pearly who had forsake the kingdom.
    Last edited by contaxable; 9th February 2009 at 01:22 AM.

  6. #346
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Anything happen while I was out shooting XMM's today?
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  7. #347
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Anything happen while I was out shooting XMM's today?
    Yes, something BEEEG happened while you were out shooting XMMs.

    The Emperlure got ditched by de Royal Mamasan.

  8. #348
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post
    Yes, something BEEEG happened while you were out shooting XMMs.

    The Emperlure got ditched by de Royal Mamasan.
    Wow...

    we'll gossip later...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  9. #349
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    come to me my love and be eternally freed from the bondage of mamisanism....

    i shall equip you with the strongest wings to fly away from thy kingdom of sin.

    Together, we shall conquer a new mountain with foliage that enfolds us.

    Armed with a map, we shall be destined to land called Shaolin.

    The monks shall form a union to aid the weak from the cat kingdom.

    The monks shall provide eternal joy to mamasan Pearly who had forsake the kingdom.
    Your XDD Minister should be given a new title.

  10. #350
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Sheesh....

    I forgot the implications...

    without the mamasan... where are we gonna find gers to inspect??
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  11. #351

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Sheesh....

    I forgot the implications...

    without the mamasan... where are we gonna find gers to inspect??
    Be proactive - be the papasan....

    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  12. #352

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    Be proactive - be the papasan....
    we need a very sporting lady to take over mamasan pailang

    i think.. you shall have double titles..

    after all, the xmms require a good teacher when it comes to lifeskills and survival.

    in a world full of gwcs, they have to learn how to fight with tooth, claw and tyres.

  13. #353

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    we need to learn the skill of turning non-xmm into xmm.

    it seems the other dynasty has mastered the art of doing so.. if they find out how to convert everyone into xmm and manage to pose with any female like they are xmm, we will lose out bigtime, since we do not have that power yet.

  14. #354

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    we need to learn the skill of turning non-xmm into xmm.

    it seems the other dynasty has mastered the art of doing so.. if they find out how to convert everyone into xmm and manage to pose with any female like they are xmm, we will lose out bigtime, since we do not have that power yet.
    wouldn't worry about it love! No real NON-xmm would be an xmm.
    They've got non-xmm wanna bees
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  15. #355

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    we need a very sporting lady to take over mamasan pailang

    i think.. you shall have double titles..
    babes - you'd better save yr titles for someone truely worthy....
    i'm just an invading spectator - one of the plebs....here today, gone tomorrow
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  16. #356

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    wouldn't worry about it love! No real NON-xmm would be an xmm.
    They've got non-xmm wanna bees
    but you can take a picture of a non-xmm and pass it off as a xmm

    i worry for the future of my empire

  17. #357

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    babes - you'd better save yr titles for someone truely worthy....
    i'm just an invading spectator - one of the plebs....here today, gone tomorrow
    ok!

    i wonder where my FBI has gone

    i think he threw a sulk after i took his title for a few days

  18. #358

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Dear nightmare - don't be so sad.

    Look after yr people and they will look after you
    And the empire is never gone, as long as it is remembered
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  19. #359

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    Dear nightmare - don't be so sad.

    Look after yr people and they will look after you
    And the empire is never gone, as long as it is remembered
    it's ok, i will amuse myself by passing out useless imperial edicts

    IMPERIAL EDICT
    When the Great Emperor posts up pictures in P&P section, please remember to flock in and praise it to the high heavens. It is compulsory.

  20. #360
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: welcome to the brotherhood III 弃暗投明

    Ice can melt.

    Things can happen.

    It is going to happen.

Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 81316171819202328 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •