Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 55 of 55

Thread: Beware Of this seller 'BluSpoon'

  1. #41

    Default Re: Beware Of this seller 'BluSpoon'

    Quote Originally Posted by foxwagon View Post
    Wow this swapping of lens thing is like those people putting balls underneath cups and let you choose the cup, Mr QuickHands indeed! Thanks for the heads-up. I'm glad I stick Dymo tape on all my stuff to differentiate. People who managed to steal and run away still can peel it off, but it will help deter people like Mr QuickHands and I can identify my stuff quickly.
    I stick Gaffer tape...

  2. #42

    Default Re: Beware Of this seller 'BluSpoon'

    this question from sometime back in kopitiam

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=415977

    I don't know if it's a genuine mistake, but doesn't look good one one's image to be so irresponsible.

  3. #43

    Default Re: Beware Of this seller 'BluSpoon'

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    I don't think it's a matter of whether they are students or not, I don't think we should categorize people in this way.
    Does it mean that if a student behaved in a certain way, the moment he graduated he will change?

  4. #44

    Default Re: Beware Of this seller 'BluSpoon'

    It detest me more than nothing to see people playing u out when everything has been confirmed. I dun deny sometimes I do back out BUT its way before meetup, I told e person I want to back out and not hang e person in the air like what this bluspoon is doing.

    no good no good.

    *edited n removed!*
    Last edited by armchairsurf; 9th February 2009 at 02:17 PM.

  5. #45

    Default Re: Beware Of this seller 'BluSpoon'

    Quote Originally Posted by armchairsurf View Post
    It detest me more than nothing to see people playing u out when everything has been confirmed. I dun deny sometimes I do back out BUT its way before meetup, I told e person I want to back out and not hang e person in the air like what this bluspoon is doing.

    no good no good.


    He is in one of the photos... heard that he is a young boi, and quite big size one... quite easy to filter and single out I guess.

    He can change his nick, he can't do "Face Off" 8 )

    Look... if you want to point him out, then finger him out properly. Don't leave it for people to guess, or some innocent guy may get wrongly accused. That's how rumours start.
    Last edited by nottipiglet; 9th February 2009 at 03:03 PM.

  6. #46
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Beware Of this seller 'BluSpoon'

    Yup, I totally endorse this view. I always felt that pple shoudl be identified lest the "clues" given (whether in this thread or others) when fingering bad hats, lead to a good hat being caught in the fallout.

    Quote Originally Posted by nottipiglet View Post
    Look... if you want to point him out, then finger him out properly. Don't leave it for people to guess, or some innocent guy may get wrongly accused. That's how rumours start.

  7. #47

    Default Re: Beware Of this seller 'BluSpoon'

    Quote Originally Posted by nottipiglet View Post
    Look... if you want to point him out, then finger him out properly. Don't leave it for people to guess, or some innocent guy may get wrongly accused. That's how rumours start.
    Okay.... what I heard is 3rd from the left in black.

  8. #48
    Member BlueBull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Punggol
    Posts
    912

    Default Re: Beware Of this seller 'BluSpoon'

    "what I have heard"??? Pity the 3rd guy from the left in black if you are wrong....
    Nikanon D3FXMarkIIIDS-1H with 5000mm f/128 & 0.500mm Macro f/0.4 & 0.70-2000mm f/256

  9. #49

    Default Re: Beware Of this seller 'BluSpoon'

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBull View Post
    "what I have heard"??? Pity the 3rd guy from the left in black if you are wrong....
    Okay, since my statement is creating such an hoo haaa, I retract all my statements. Hope that appeases everything~!


    Just to clarify "what I have heard", it was singled out by someone who was also in the picture. However, to prevent misunderstandings, I still retract my statements and my bad if I made anyone unhappy about this thread. Have a nice day guys~
    Last edited by armchairsurf; 9th February 2009 at 12:11 PM.

  10. #50
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Beware Of this seller 'BluSpoon'

    OMG, this has become a police line up, Pity all the people in the photo.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  11. #51

    Default Re: Beware Of this seller 'BluSpoon'

    Quote Originally Posted by armchairsurf View Post
    Okay, since my statement is creating such an hoo haaa, I retract all my statements. Hope that appeases everything~!


    Just to clarify "what I have heard", it was singled out by someone who was also in the picture. However, to prevent misunderstandings, I still retract my statements and my bad if I made anyone unhappy about this thread. Have a nice day guys~
    maybe you should also edit your earlier posting (and request the fellow who quoted you) to remove the link too. just a suggestion.
    Fine print - Anything I posted is strictly my own point of view :)

  12. #52

    Default Re: Beware Of this seller 'BluSpoon'

    Okie dokie. Updated my post and will send PM to ask him to help remove it too. Thanks

  13. #53

    Default Re: Beware Of this seller 'BluSpoon'

    Quote Originally Posted by armchairsurf View Post
    Okie dokie. Updated my post and will send PM to ask him to help remove it too. Thanks
    hopefully you have better luck in BnS in the future...
    Fine print - Anything I posted is strictly my own point of view :)

  14. #54

    Default Re: Beware Of this seller 'BluSpoon'

    Quote Originally Posted by lypklypk View Post
    Personally, I won't really care whether the buyer is a student or not, cause:

    1. Alot of kids nowdays have loads to money from parents to spend stuff on.

    2. If that student can't afford to buy a camera/lens, then don't buy it... I don't even have enough pocket money for food during recess during my sec school times... I just make do with what I have and not buy unnecessarily. They should learn to save money.
    I know of a poly student who has at least $10,000 worth of equipment-2 camera bodies and multiple lens etc.

    I have only a single D80 and a lonely 18-200mm lens.

  15. #55

    Default Re: Beware Of this seller 'BluSpoon'

    Quote Originally Posted by mingkor View Post
    I know of a poly student who has at least $10,000 worth of equipment-2 camera bodies and multiple lens etc.

    I have only a single D80 and a lonely 18-200mm lens.
    Ya, teenagers from well loaded family...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •