Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beware Of this seller 'BluSpoon'

Default Beware Of this seller 'BluSpoon'

This particular person have various threads in Buy and Sell forum. He played me out twice after arranging for viewing of his 105mm micro.

Both times he refused to reply to sms or calls while i waited. First time says he has got problem with his sim card. Today after changing my schedule to fit his timing, i waited for an hour in vain.

Time and money was wasted on my trip to meet him at locations that's convenient to him.

I would strongly urged all users to be careful when dealing with this fellow.

Default Re: Beware Of this seller 'BluSpoon'

Quote Originally Posted by cutecdo View Post
    This particular person have various threads in Buy and Sell forum. He played me out twice after arranging for viewing of his 105mm micro.

Both times he refused to reply to sms or calls while i waited. First time says he has got problem with his sim card. Today after changing my schedule to fit his timing, i waited for an hour in vain.

Time and money was wasted on my trip to meet him at locations that's convenient to him.

wows, that's nasty

I sold my CF cards very cheap to him, than I later notice later he sold it at a high price to others.

I also notice he bought a numbers of items and sold it off shortly, guess his is make a profit for all these trading.

Usually I don't bother how others do to the items after I let go.. but seem his taking advantage of people selling things very cheap to him because he is a student.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

I've had not so pleasant experience this with Bluspoon as well such as when you make an enquiry to buy from him, sometimes he will return your calls after midnight. Very inconsiderate. He will also keep changing his mind about whether to sell.

just look at all his previous posts...most of them is WTS threads...purely he is only concerned in doing business here.

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    I sold my CF cards very cheap to him, than I later notice later he sold it at a high price to others.

I also notice he bought a numbers of items and sold it off shortly, guess his is make a profit for all these trading.

Usually I don't bother how others do to the items after I let go.. but seem his taking advantage of people selling things very cheap to him because he is a student.
    ah!!!

Do you trust students?
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=410694
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    some time, we are very ching chye with young people, but really hate to see people taking advantage on us.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

I must say, people who are passionate about photography (including me, a student) wont do stuffs like what bluspoon did. That's obvious that he is trying to gain profit out of money instead of the experience from photography.

There are students who love photography and do not have the budget for a dslr. So i think it very very kind of those seniors who sell them at a lower price. But then there are people who exploit their kind intention. And hence making sellers to think twice when selling their stuffs to students at a lower price.
    Passion for Photography

i dun participate in B&S after someone ask me for student pricing...

i still have my valid student matrix card and never utilise that unless i buy software for personal use.

i think there is no point crying foul if you are sympathetic towards 'students' who make use of your empathy. but for all to note, check the person's previous b&s record before engaging in sales. otherwise you only got yourself to blame.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post

Quote Originally Posted by chikubang View Post
    I must say, people who are passionate about photography (including me, a student) wont do stuffs like what bluspoon did. That's obvious that he is trying to gain profit out of money instead of the experience from photography.

There are students who love photography and do not have the budget for a dslr. So i think it very very kind of those seniors who sell them at a lower price. But then there are people who exploit their kind intention. And hence making sellers to think twice when selling their stuffs to students at a lower price.

in all fairness, it is not only some students who will buy cheap and sell high to make profit using their status as student.

i HAD a friend, who will take advantage of friends in needs, buying stuff at "good friend" price (keep reminding you "friend, i am helping you lar").

he will not hesitate to buy stuff from friends at "good friend price" and sell high to make profit.
    Last edited by denniskee; 7th February 2009 at 11:58 AM.

in all fairness, it is not only some students who will buy cheap and sell high to make profit using their status as student.

i had a friend, who will take advantage of friends in needs, buying stuff at "good friend" price (keep reminding you "friend, i am helping you lar").

he will not hesitate to buy stuff from friends at "good friend price" and sell high to make profit.
    your fren ar?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    your fren ar?
    hahaha, thats why i use the past tense "HAD".

Quote Originally Posted by cutecdo View Post

well....

clearly its not your fault. but lets hear both sides of the story alright? to what i read now. its all about him not being trustworthy and reliable as a person.

remember.... its the character we are talking about here.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    i dun participate in B&S after someone ask me for student pricing...

i still have my valid student matrix card and never utilise that unless i buy software for personal use.

i think there is no point crying foul if you are sympathetic towards 'students' who make use of your empathy. but for all to note, check the person's previous b&s record before engaging in sales. otherwise you only got yourself to blame.

i agree on the checking part.

but like i said. we shouldnt differentiate between students or not. it all boils down to his/her upbringing as an individual. of course it reflects alot you see.

in my personal opinion, i dun border how much ppl buy from you then sell away with higher price unless you make him to signed a contract with you not to sell it off with a higher price later, i guess nobody will do this lar... but i will be very less tolerate if the seller make you waiting for hours and dun reply your sms.

Arrow Re: Beware Of this seller 'BluSpoon'

Most of the post on CS is the Want To Sell thread.

There're too many equipments up for sale for an individual.

He has listed his website.

http://www.freewebs.com/tjongster/

Haha... I trust students that are rich to play with cameras...
    Anyway, is the money that talks. From the old saying "no money no talk".

As long as you think the price is right then get it if not just feedback or negotiate price if possible.
    No need to argue over online and waste time, who knows another good deals may slip away.

Quote Originally Posted by xtemujin View Post
    Most of the post on CS is the Want To Sell thread.

There're too many equipments up for sale for an individual.

He has listed his website.

http://www.freewebs.com/tjongster/
    The contents of his entire website has been deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    The contents of his entire website has been deleted.
    Anyway let's carry on with life and move on.
    Just beware of students when dealing with them.

Quote Originally Posted by jnet6 View Post
    Anyway let's carry on with life and move on.
    Just beware of students when dealing with them.
    I do not agree with this statement... its not only students that do this. adults also do. while some students are out to get things cheaper based on the fact that they are students, some are genuine buyers and therefore there should not be a mentality against students.
    "If triangles had Gods, they would be three-sided"
    Flickr|

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast