Thread: Chijme

Default Chijme

Took these photos of Chijme while waiting for friends for dinner...and did some post processing...

Apply this Contrast Masking technique learnt from here...amazed with the results.

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/tu..._masking.shtml

Last edited by zipper; 7th October 2003 at 09:49 AM.

here are your pics..dun mind i help you post...you have to remove the .orig

[QUOTE=SpitFir3]here are your pics..dun mind i help you post...you have to remove the .orig

Thanks for the helps. I used to get rid of the .orig but tot they were to small to see the details and decided to keep the .orig hoping to have a bigger size for viewing... checked preview and it was okay... hmm....

Anyway, edited the original post to get rid of .orig.

Thanks

i like the 2nd one tho think you should have cut off more of the building and shift focus to something in the foreground... else it looks like you kinda must missed the tip...

Default Thanks for the feedback

Quote Originally Posted by pure flame
    i like the 2nd one tho think you should have cut off more of the building and shift focus to something in the foreground... else it looks like you kinda must missed the tip...

I understood your suggestion but with the existing captured frame and trying to remain the ratio 4x3, I am not too sure how to do it. Do u mind show me by example? I'm always keen to learn. And a picture is worth a thousand words... hehe.. sorry for my stupidity.

hrm... i'd love to show... or try to show you what i mean... but i really dun know how... how do i manipulate the photo that you've posted! actually come to think of it i dun even know how to post a photo like that... i usually just paste a link to my photos... soree :I i suppose the only thing i can suggest is to crop it?... mebbe one of the other experts will be able to help!

i mean... i didn't mean I'M an expert... i meant ... maybe someone else... who IS an expert can help...

Default No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by pure flame
    i mean... i didn't mean I'M an expert... i meant ... maybe someone else... who IS an expert can help...

Thanks. .