Thread: Former Korean classes

Default Former Korean classes

Haha, I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question, but I notice a few guys here understand Korean so I just want to ask for an opinion. Where can I study Korean formally, I have the aim to sit for the proficiency test. I am looking forward to work in Korea year end. I know Japanese sclasses are aplenty but I don;t see many Korean classes here. Any advice?

Default Re: Former Korean classes

Quote Originally Posted by morningstar View Post
    Haha, I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question, but I notice a few guys here understand Korean so I just want to ask for an opinion. Where can I study Korean formally, I have the aim to sit for the proficiency test. I am looking forward to work in Korea year end. I know Japanese sclasses are aplenty but I don;t see many Korean classes here. Any advice?

Basic to Advance Korean is available at any language schools. For the proficiency test, i think some mayhave affiliates to the universities in Korea where you can sit for the test.

Blog Entries

It should be "formal" Korean class. "Former" means "before, in the past".

Quote Originally Posted by Daoyin View Post
    It should be "formal" Korean class. "Former" means "before, in the past".
    Haha. Sorry for the typo. I think I was dreaming .......

Quote Originally Posted by scandal599 View Post
    Basic to Advance Korean is available at any language schools. For the proficiency test, i think some mayhave affiliates to the universities in Korea where you can sit for the test.
    Any one to recommend? I know some language schools do conduct Korean lessons but don't if they are good. Japanese as a foreign language started like in the late 80's and probably has over 20 years of presence here. It is easy to find a good Jap language school. Unlike Japanese, Korean as a foreign language is much much younger and newer so it may not be easy to find an established school (maybe there are around, do let me know which ones). Even study materials are hard to find.
    Last edited by morningstar; 7th February 2009 at 01:51 AM.

Thanks for the link, but I think those are not enough because I want to know how to form a proper sentence in Korean.

Quote Originally Posted by morningstar View Post
    NUS Extension
    Singapore Korean School
    새해 복 많이 받으세요 :lovegrin: