Thread: Good and Cheap Sinseh

Default Good and Cheap Sinseh

Wondering anyone have any contacts of good and cheap sinseh over at CBD or North area? MOld injury of mine relapse again after every ferw years if I overstrain my left wrist. Now typing is also an issue can feel the strain but I can't bend my wrist backwards its too painful for that.

Need someone whose charges are not ex but really good. Tried quite a number e.g. Upper Payar Lebar, Bedok North, Tampines Sy 80 plus last time but guess it didn't help. Therefore do let me know if there are good and cheap sinseh around near the CBD area or north side preferably so that i can head over for a short treatment during lunch hours or after office hours.

Thanks!!!

Default Re: Good and Cheap Sinseh

there is(or was) one 鉄打 shop at Zion road, i dont know if it still there or not. very famous one....
    Objection !!!

Can try the following:

Mr Sim
    Blk 123 Yishun st 11 #01-499.
    Tel: 62571335

A good fren strongly recommended him to me but not sure how the charge is like as I dont stay in the north so never visit him.

Might want to give him a call and query on that if you want to give him a try.

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    there is(or was) one 鉄打 shop at Zion road, i dont know if it still there or not. very famous one....
    that one very garang... i could hear my bones literally CRACKED when he treated me.

however i used to go to the one at kreta ayer (2nd floor) but seems like the old master semi retiring and his half baked son took over
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    that one very garang... i could hear my bones literally CRACKED when he treated me.

however i used to go to the one at kreta ayer (2nd floor) but seems like the old master semi retiring and his half baked son took over

LEE THIM KAY
    LEE THIM KEE MEDICAL HALL (OSTEOPATH)
    BLK5 BANDA STREET #02-80

i usually sought his son help, his dad always need to wait a long time. actually, his son is quite knowledgeable. he will let u know what goes wrong underneath.

frankly, they r expensive too! seen a few old ppl who visit them daily and pay abt 20bucks... no discount..

PS. no affiliation with them...
    Last edited by dreaming; 5th February 2009 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dreaming View Post
    LEE THIM KAY
    LEE THIM KEE MEDICAL HALL (OSTEOPATH)
    BLK5 BANDA STREET #02-80

i usually sought his son help, his dad always need to wait a long time. actually, his son is quite knowledgeable. he will let u know what goes wrong underneath.

frankly, they r expensive too! seen a few old ppl who visit them daily and pay abt 20bucks... no discount..

PS. no affiliation with them...
    mayb his son's skills improved bah
    but yeah they aint that cheap... charged me S$40 but i feel that its worth it lah
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    Is the shop still there???

Quote Originally Posted by swimcraze View Post
    Is the shop still there???
    Ya. Heard it has shifted but dunno to where. Anyone got any clue? Thanks much! =D
    There are no bad photographers, just bad photographs. =)
    www.flickr.com/photos/lobinhoot/