Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 1004

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XLIX

  1. #881
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Hai Hai Pear Pear!
    Come 12 midnight and I'll no longer be royal mamasan at Ming Palace.

  2. #882
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIX

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    @Leong.
    Yeah I wanna get bunnehs...
    I plan to let them run around my room... so im gonna board up the space under my bed. and fit a gate on my door. and a litter box under the piano chair... haha.. it'll be interesting if they start clambering over goddess when she sleeps over......
    maybe not a lionhead. But preferably a dwarf.
    Expose ur bunneh? i remember seeing... very adorable.
    Then be prepared that they will chew your piano chair......

    My rabbits is netherlands Dwaf.


  3. #883

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIX

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    shoot with 10fps also
    Actually, 18.5 FPS combined! Imagine the sheer range you can 'sweep' across a whole stretch of XMM Road with 18.5 fps and a total of 16mm - 200mm f/2.8!!!

    No XMM shall ever escape the SWEEPER!

  4. #884
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIX


  5. #885

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Then be prepared that they will chew your piano chair......

    My rabbits is netherlands Dwaf.


    CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP NOM NOM NOM!

    Hmm ... I wonder how's Adam ... what with all the fires and floods in Aust right now. I hope he and friends/family are ok.

  6. #886

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post
    Come 12 midnight and I'll no longer be royal mamasan at Ming Palace.
    Errrrr ... OK.

    You resigned or did sumwan kick you out?

  7. #887

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Actually, 18.5 FPS combined! Imagine the sheer range you can 'sweep' across a whole stretch of XMM Road with 18.5 fps and a total of 16mm - 200mm f/2.8!!!

    No XMM shall ever escape the SWEEPER!
    scary doesn't begin to describe it
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  8. #888
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Then be prepared that they will chew your piano chair......

    My rabbits is netherlands Dwaf.
    cute laaaaaa..... haha... pity cannot keep one on its own... later lonely....

  9. #889
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Errrrr ... OK.

    You resigned or did sumwan kick you out?
    No one dares offend de Royal Mamasan at Ming Palace, not even the Emperlure.

    De Royal Mamasan has decided to look for General Sammy at Shaolin.

  10. #890

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP NOM NOM NOM!

    Hmm ... I wonder how's Adam ... what with all the fires and floods in Aust right now. I hope he and friends/family are ok.
    nomnom on pc lens

    hope our beloved barney and family is doing great too~
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  11. #891

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    scary doesn't begin to describe it
    Actually if you notice, it's quite easy to balance both cams and fire them simultaneously. Just that on the wide angle, just shoot blind to get wide sweeping coverage cos you'll be aiming with the tele.

  12. #892
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIX

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    cute laaaaaa..... haha... pity cannot keep one on its own... later lonely....
    i got two.


  13. #893

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIX

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    cute laaaaaa..... haha... pity cannot keep one on its own... later lonely....
    Just be careful ... the phrase, f**k like bunnies, or reproduce like bunnies didn't come about for no reason. Steralisation is available.

  14. #894
    Member Pearlang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,263

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    i got two.

    Coco bibi and what's the other's name? Soooooooooo cute!

  15. #895
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    i got two.

    OMG THE EYE SO BIG.......
    I WANNA HUGGGGGGGG...........
    WHAT'RE THEY'RE NAMES?
    boy or girl?

  16. #896

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Actually if you notice, it's quite easy to balance both cams and fire them simultaneously. Just that on the wide angle, just shoot blind to get wide sweeping coverage cos you'll be aiming with the tele.

    just leave the wide hanging on your neck and fire it via remote
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  17. #897

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlang View Post
    No one dares offend de Royal Mamasan at Ming Palace, not even the Emperlure.

    De Royal Mamasan has decided to look for General Sammy at Shaolin.

    Oh dear, have you been drinking overdue rancid royal wine again. What possessed you to ditch de Empeloar for the Genaral?

  18. #898
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Just be careful ... the phrase, f**k like bunnies, or reproduce like bunnies didn't come about for no reason. Steralisation is available.
    rofl... daddy I know my zodiac very well.... and i'm proud of my zodiac race.

  19. #899

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    nomnom on pc lens

    hope our beloved barney and family is doing great too~
    Yeah, it's REALLY BAD over there, with entire towns burnt down at one go!

    Please please please oh big one, let those people and our dear friend Adam be ok.

  20. #900

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XLIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    i got two.


    Hmm ... XMM iris enlarging kotex lenses?

    Just teasing ... beri beri KUTE!

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •