Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 1030

Thread: CS bicycles and cyclist thread

  1. #721
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: CS bicycles and cyclist thread

    Just a shout out to anyone looking to buy cycling jerseys and shorts... my office is having a warehouse sale with a lot of travel gears, luggage, winter wears ...but as we are also affiliated with North Face and SUGOI, you guys might want to give a visit as the sale starts tomorrow morning at 10am and will end on Sunday. A lot of fine stuff to grab at big discount. A Sugoi jersey or cycling shorts can be had for half prices or more....

    http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/l...t=image001.jpg

    You can take a look at the pamplet I have a link to for more details.

  2. #722

    Default Re: CS bicycles and cyclist thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Just a shout out to anyone looking to buy cycling jerseys and shorts... my office is having a warehouse sale with a lot of travel gears, luggage, winter wears ...but as we are also affiliated with North Face and SUGOI, you guys might want to give a visit as the sale starts tomorrow morning at 10am and will end on Sunday. A lot of fine stuff to grab at big discount. A Sugoi jersey or cycling shorts can be had for half prices or more....

    http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/l...t=image001.jpg

    You can take a look at the pamplet I have a link to for more details.
    Where is the location? Thank

  3. #723

    Default Re: CS bicycles and cyclist thread

    Thanks for the info! Bought a set of sugoi jersey, tights and socks The address and map is on the pamphlet itself. Cheers!

  4. #724
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: CS bicycles and cyclist thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cutecdo View Post
    Thanks for the info! Bought a set of sugoi jersey, tights and socks The address and map is on the pamphlet itself. Cheers!

    No problem.. I was grabbing a few myself... The racing shorts are very comfortable and great. The ZOOTS is not bad too. I have been using SUGOI from way back when but stop in recent years as I don't normally done racing gear when I am cycling. BUt too tempting lah heheh..

    There still are nice stuff to be had though the more one of a kind design jersey are all snapped up. I was just abit slow and someone grabbed the Piccadilly Lion jersey which was awesome!. But at least I got the NYF ( New York Fries) which was a good wear today for me as I have to help out at the sale since two meetings I was to attend got canceled.

    There are still alot of stuff you can get there for travel ..etc. So if you have time, give it a visit if you want to get some good bargains.

  5. #725
    Moderator ed9119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,931
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default Re: CS bicycles and cyclist thread



    anyone going to this next year ? might make a short holiday of it
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

  6. #726

    Default Re: CS bicycles and cyclist thread

    I am looking for a size 66cm helmet for my friend. Anyone gong to the Taipei show could help me check it out? Have been running around Singapore but could not find. If you know where in Singapore that could have, please let me know. Thanks...

  7. #727

    Default Re: CS bicycles and cyclist thread

    Quote Originally Posted by justshot View Post
    I am looking for a size 66cm helmet for my friend. Anyone gong to the Taipei show could help me check it out? Have been running around Singapore but could not find. If you know where in Singapore that could have, please let me know. Thanks...
    If ur friend is very sure of the size, then why not get the shop to order it? 66cm is a very odd size.

  8. #728

    Default Re: CS bicycles and cyclist thread

    Tried to do that at trek website but only delivers with US. Been visiting the local trek shops and they kept telling us got to wait and don't know when it would arrive. Thus kept going there for updates...

  9. #729

    Default Re: CS bicycles and cyclist thread

    Quote Originally Posted by justshot View Post
    Tried to do that at trek website but only delivers with US. Been visiting the local trek shops and they kept telling us got to wait and don't know when it would arrive. Thus kept going there for updates...
    Haha..Haresh's shop still doing the same rountine..got to wait, don't know when it would arrive

  10. #730

    Default Re: CS bicycles and cyclist thread

    Hahaha sounds like you had the same experience...

  11. #731

    Default Re: CS bicycles and cyclist thread

    Finally, after about a month of searching, my friend got his size 66cm helmet. The credit goes to D Cyclewerkz. When I visit them 2 weeks ago, they didn't have the size but took down my particulars. This was the standard practice that all the bike shops I visited did. The only difference is that, D Cyclewerkz actually made effort to source for it and called me today that they had the 66cm helmet in their procession. I brought my friend down, and it fits as if it was made just for him.

    Now my friend can ride like everyone else, with a helmet for safety.

  12. #732

    Default Re: CS bicycles and cyclist thread

    Quote Originally Posted by justshot View Post
    Finally, after about a month of searching, my friend got his size 66cm helmet. The credit goes to D Cyclewerkz. When I visit them 2 weeks ago, they didn't have the size but took down my particulars. This was the standard practice that all the bike shops I visited did. The only difference is that, D Cyclewerkz actually made effort to source for it and called me today that they had the 66cm helmet in their procession. I brought my friend down, and it fits as if it was made just for him.

    Now my friend can ride like everyone else, with a helmet for safety.
    Yusoff? Cycleworx

  13. #733

    Default Re: CS bicycles and cyclist thread

    Don't know him and didn't see any Malay guy there. Was attended by a Chinese guy called Michael.

  14. #734

    Default Re: CS bicycles and cyclist thread

    Quote Originally Posted by justshot View Post
    Don't know him and didn't see any Malay guy there. Was attended by a Chinese guy called Michael.
    Ok..guess it's been sometime since I visited a bike shop.

  15. #735
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: CS bicycles and cyclist thread

    Anyone riding foldies here? I'm thinking of getting one and would need some suggestions

  16. #736

    Default Re: CS bicycles and cyclist thread

    Brompton

  17. #737

    Default Re: CS bicycles and cyclist thread

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Anyone riding foldies here? I'm thinking of getting one and would need some suggestions
    I got one Dahon MU ex, very efficient. Only issue is to keep an eye on path for snakes as there's not much height to lift the legs if you ran into snakes, esp East Coast Cyling path Birdy, Brompton and Dahon are pretty good bikes.

  18. #738
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: CS bicycles and cyclist thread

    Quote Originally Posted by justshot View Post
    Brompton
    Good bike.. someone whom I was help her get use to riding bought that. 3,000 when you take on some better upgrade like gearing.!!!!!!!.. That is almost half the price of my mountain bike. But she is well to do. If you ever want to get that.. and you are a Apple Fan boy... this is the one to get. A lot of them are like really over hyping it up.

    It's good but over-hype and priced in my opinion.
    Last edited by sammy888; 21st September 2010 at 10:19 PM.

  19. #739
    Member deathstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    West End Boy
    Posts
    93

    Default Re: CS bicycles and cyclist thread

    Quote Originally Posted by justshot View Post
    Brompton
    Another Brompton and Birdy rider here!

  20. #740
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: CS bicycles and cyclist thread

    so how much does the Birdy, Brompton and Dahon Mu ex cost? Are they easy to bring onto the MRT ?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •