Thread: Any recommendations for a good compact camera that is not too expensive?

Default Any recommendations for a good compact camera that is not too expensive?

Hi, i been wanting to get a compact camera but there's just so many to choose from. Any advice given would be greatly appreciated. Thanx=)

Default Re: Any recommendations for a good compact camera that is not too expensive?

What's your priority? Size of camera, wide angle, using AA batteries..? Need to know what's important to you before you can zoom in.

Default Re: Any recommendations for a good compact camera that is not too expensive?

I would prefer something that is slim and have a wide angle. Type of batteries used isn't really an issue to me. Thanx!

as for zoom and megapix, ard 3 to 4x zoom would be enough and any camera 8 megapix and above would be good

You can consider the following:

Panasonic TZ5
    Panasonic FX100
    Panasonic FX38
    Samsung NV100HD
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    You can consider the following:

Panasonic TZ5
    Panasonic FX100
    Panasonic FX38
    Samsung NV100HD
    I would recommend the TZ5

Hmm I already own a Finepix S8100fd, right now i'm looking for a slim compact camera that can fit in my pocket so that i can carry it ard on a daily basis. i prefer something that is around the $300 range or less. Is Samsung L110 a good choice?
    thanx for the recommendations but the prices are a little out of my range=(