Thread: Need Help In Organising Photography Contest for Company Yearly Event

Default Need Help In Organising Photography Contest for Company Yearly Event

Hi Guys,

Recently i was appointed by my company RC Club to organise a Photography Competition. The best part is i totally got no exprience in organsing or how the event goes about, finding sponsors for prizes, photos judgement etc.........

Hope all bros in clubsnap is able to chip in ideals, approaching sponsors for prizes and guide me in organising the event successfully..... Your help is deeply appriciated,

Best Regards,

Default Re: Need Help In Organising Photography Contest for Company Yearly Event

ask the RC club what they did and how they approached sponsors for the previous competition?

try doing a Photo Marathon in which participants go to point A, B and C within the alloted time and restrict to 1 photo that relate to the RC`s theme(s) of the day.

For judgement can ask the minister to pick the photos.

for prizes can give simple things if its a free event but have to be nicer if its a need to pay to join event.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Default Re: Need Help In Organising Photography Contest for Company Yearly Event

Quote Originally Posted by Reportage View Post
    ask the RC club what they did and how they approached sponsors for the previous competition?

try doing a Photo Marathon in which participants go to point A, B and C within the alloted time and restrict to 1 photo that relate to the RC`s theme(s) of the day.

For judgement can ask the minister to pick the photos.

for prizes can give simple things if its a free event but have to be nicer if its a need to pay to join event.
    Why is a minister brought into the picture?
    If i had not read wrongly and misintepreted, I think TS's "RC club" meant company's recreation club or something, instead of Resident committee club..

Anyway TS.. ask your company or yourself whats the objective of holding the competition? To promote mass participation? To find the best photographer in the company? To just find an activity to fill in the void? To promote photography as a healthy hobby? To harvest pictures for their use? Before exploring ideas, i think its better to know the objectives of the competition first.