Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!new

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    u must see who is playing on the right for us, then u will understand why
    our Rafa god son dirty kite mah!!!!!! hehe.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (33) BUANG manCircle, BUANG!!ne

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    our Rafa god son dirty kite mah!!!!!! hehe.

u forgot to include the fella behind him

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    u forgot to include the fella behind him
    our right wing lane is like expressway for opponent to roam.

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    BASKET !

the lineup so weird. . Play Skirty on the left, Dossena Left Mid , LUCAS CENTER DEFENCE. .

and he keep going up attacking and leaving carragher to defend alone. .

WHAT IS RAFA999 thinking man. . .

can off TV le. .
    no ah.. Syktel is CD ma, Dossena LB, Reira LM... the starting lineup is ok except for Lucas replacing Mascherano lor... I never rate lucas...

I think Torres also got injured in early part of the game by Lescott, after which he moves like old man... well, 10v11, we lasted 118mins before conceding so not that bad la..

I hope it helps us focus on EPL and CL also.

Reasons why Kevin Keegan should be brought back into EPL... Enjoy...:P

To be honest, we hardly need much of an excuse to issue a reminder of the great things the Newcastle messiah has said...

"They compare Steve McManaman to Steve Heighway and he's nothing like him, but I can see why - it's because he's a bit different."

"Despite his white boots, he has real pace... "

"You can't do better than go away from home and get a draw... "

"He can't speak Turkey, but you can tell he's delighted. "

"There'll be no siestas in Madrid tonight. "

"...using his strength. And that is his strength, his strength. "

"Gary always weighed up his options, especially when he had no choice. "

"I'm not disappointed - just disappointed. "

"The tide is very much in our court now. "

"Chile have three options - they could win or they could lose. "

"That would have been a goal if it wasn't saved. "

"I came to Nantes two years ago and it's much the same today, except that it's totally different. "

"A tremendous strike which hit the defender full on the arm - and it nearly came off. "

"The good news for Nigeria is that they're two-nil down very early in the game."

"The substitute is about to come on - he's a player who was left out of the starting line-up today. "

"That decision, for me, was almost certainly definitely wrong. "

"I know what is around the corner - I just don't know where the corner is. But the onus is on us to perform and we must control the bandwagon. "

"Hungary is very similar to Bulgaria. I know they're different countries... "

"In some ways, cramp is worse than having a broken leg. "

"The 33 or 34-year-olds will be 36 or 37 by the time the next World Cup comes around, if they're not careful. "

"England have the best fans in the world and Scotland's fans are second-to-none. "

"It's understandable that people are keeping one eye on the pot and another up the chimney. "

"I'd love to be a mole on the wall in the Liverpool dressing room at half-time. "

"It could be far worse for me if it was easy for me. "

"Discipline is not only very important, it's crucial. "

"Young Gareth Barry - he's young. "

"Argentina won't be at Euro 2000 because they're from South America. "

"They're the second best team in the world, and there's no higher praise than that."

"You don't get two chances at this level, or at any other level for that matter."

"You're not just getting international football, you're getting world football."

"Kanu, a guy with a heart as big as he is."

"Luis Figo is totally different to David Beckham, and vice versa."

"Football's always easier when you've got the ball."

"They don't come every three days, like they come after this one."

"I want more from David Beckham. I want him to improve on perfection."

"The tide is very much in our court now."

"There's a slight doubt about only one player, and that's Tony Adams, who definitely won't be playing tomorrow."

"We have spent three matches chasing a football."

"It's no longer an 11 man game."

"The Germans only have one player under 22, and he's 23."

"For some it's the ultimate job, for the others it's the last job."

"I've had an interest in racing all my life, or longer really."

"We managed to wrong a few rights."

"We are three games without defeat is another way of looking at it. But if we are honest we have taken two points from nine."

"He'll also be very dangerous from set-pieces. That means he'll be a threat from free-kicks and corners in the final third of the field."

"Danny Tiatto is not going to make a mistake on purpose."

"I'll never play at Wembley again, unless I play at Wembley again."

"You need 88 points for the title and we've got 61 at present with 16 games to go, but if you set targets you limit yourself."

"We deserved to win this game after hammering them 0-0 in the first half."

"He's got a heart as big as his size, which isn't big, but his heart's bigger than that'

"Well, if that's true then it would be a big surprise, but then nothing surprises me in football these days."

"You get bunches of players like you do bananas, though that is a bad comparison."

"Not many teams will come to Arsenal and get anything, home or away."

"Nicolas Anelka left Arsenal for 23million and they built a training ground on him."

"As far as I'm concerned, Danny Tiatto doesn't exist."

"One team with destiny already decided..."

"Maine Road was a great football stadium but as time moved on it stayed where it is...."

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    reasons why kevin keegan should be brought back into epl... Enjoy...

to be honest, we hardly need much of an excuse to issue a reminder of the great things the newcastle messiah has said...

"they compare steve mcmanaman to steve heighway and he's nothing like him, but i can see why - it's because he's a bit different."

"despite his white boots, he has real pace... "

"you can't do better than go away from home and get a draw... "

"he can't speak turkey, but you can tell he's delighted. "

"there'll be no siestas in madrid tonight. "

"...using his strength. And that is his strength, his strength. "

"gary always weighed up his options, especially when he had no choice. "

"i'm not disappointed - just disappointed. "

"the tide is very much in our court now. "

"chile have three options - they could win or they could lose. "

"that would have been a goal if it wasn't saved. "

"i came to nantes two years ago and it's much the same today, except that it's totally different. "

"a tremendous strike which hit the defender full on the arm - and it nearly came off. "

"the good news for nigeria is that they're two-nil down very early in the game."

"the substitute is about to come on - he's a player who was left out of the starting line-up today. "

"that decision, for me, was almost certainly definitely wrong. "

"i know what is around the corner - i just don't know where the corner is. But the onus is on us to perform and we must control the bandwagon. "

"hungary is very similar to bulgaria. I know they're different countries... "

"in some ways, cramp is worse than having a broken leg. "

"the 33 or 34-year-olds will be 36 or 37 by the time the next world cup comes around, if they're not careful. "

"england have the best fans in the world and scotland's fans are second-to-none. "

"it's understandable that people are keeping one eye on the pot and another up the chimney. "

"i'd love to be a mole on the wall in the liverpool dressing room at half-time. "

"it could be far worse for me if it was easy for me. "

"discipline is not only very important, it's crucial. "

"young gareth barry - he's young. "

"argentina won't be at euro 2000 because they're from south america. "

"they're the second best team in the world, and there's no higher praise than that."

"you don't get two chances at this level, or at any other level for that matter."

"you're not just getting international football, you're getting world football."

"kanu, a guy with a heart as big as he is."

"luis figo is totally different to david beckham, and vice versa."

"football's always easier when you've got the ball."

"they don't come every three days, like they come after this one."

"i want more from david beckham. I want him to improve on perfection."

"the tide is very much in our court now."

"there's a slight doubt about only one player, and that's tony adams, who definitely won't be playing tomorrow."

"we have spent three matches chasing a football."

"it's no longer an 11 man game."

"the germans only have one player under 22, and he's 23."

"for some it's the ultimate job, for the others it's the last job."

"i've had an interest in racing all my life, or longer really."

"we managed to wrong a few rights."

"we are three games without defeat is another way of looking at it. But if we are honest we have taken two points from nine."

"he'll also be very dangerous from set-pieces. That means he'll be a threat from free-kicks and corners in the final third of the field."

"danny tiatto is not going to make a mistake on purpose."

"i'll never play at wembley again, unless i play at wembley again."

"you need 88 points for the title and we've got 61 at present with 16 games to go, but if you set targets you limit yourself."

"we deserved to win this game after hammering them 0-0 in the first half."

"he's got a heart as big as his size, which isn't big, but his heart's bigger than that'

"well, if that's true then it would be a big surprise, but then nothing surprises me in football these days."

"you get bunches of players like you do bananas, though that is a bad comparison."

"not many teams will come to arsenal and get anything, home or away."

"nicolas anelka left arsenal for 23million and they built a training ground on him."

"as far as i'm concerned, danny tiatto doesn't exist."

"one team with destiny already decided..."

"maine road was a great football stadium but as time moved on it stayed where it is...."
    hahahhahahaa
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    no ah.. Syktel is CD ma, Dossena LB, Reira LM... the starting lineup is ok except for Lucas replacing Mascherano lor... I never rate lucas...

I think Torres also got injured in early part of the game by Lescott, after which he moves like old man... well, 10v11, we lasted 118mins before conceding so not that bad la..

I hope it helps us focus on EPL and CL also.
    bro, this morning iwatch , skirty was playing LB . Dossena playing up front.

this morning skirty couldnt be playing CD . cos caraggher and Lucas played CD .

BUT i was wondering , why play the inexperience Lucas than Veteran Hyppia ! ?

bro, this morning iwatch , skirty was playing LB . Dossena playing up front.

this morning skirty couldnt be playing CD . cos caraggher and Lucas played CD .

BUT i was wondering , why play the inexperience Lucas than Veteran Hyppia ! ?
    sack raf999.

'nuff said.

title hope gone liao.

GERRARD OUT FOR THREE WEEKS

Posted 05/02/09 13:40

Liverpool midfielder Steven Gerrard will be out for three weeks after the club confirmed he suffered a hamstring tear during the FA Cup defeat at Everton.

The 28-year-old limped off 16 minutes into the Reds' fourth-round replay at Goodison Park and is now a doubt for the club's next two Barclays Premier League against Portsmouth and Manchester City.

A club spokesman told their official website: "A scan has confirmed a tear in the hamstring of Steven's left leg. He will be out of action for about three weeks."

Gerrard may also miss the first leg of Liverpool's Champions League last-16 tie with Real Madrid, which is due to take place at the Bernabeu on February 25.

The news comes as a big disappointment for Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez, who has come under fire from fans and sections of the media for selling striker Robbie Keane to Tottenham on transfer deadline day for around 12million.

Benitez did not have time to bring in a replacement for the Republic of Ireland striker, and Gerrard's absence will further weaken the Spaniard's attacking options as Liverpool look to close the two-point gap on league leaders Manchester United, who have a game in hand.

The Liverpool captain will also miss England's international friendly against Spain next Wednesday.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    title hope gone liao.

GERRARD OUT FOR THREE WEEKS

Posted 05/02/09 13:40

Liverpool midfielder Steven Gerrard will be out for three weeks after the club confirmed he suffered a hamstring tear during the FA Cup defeat at Everton.

The 28-year-old limped off 16 minutes into the Reds' fourth-round replay at Goodison Park and is now a doubt for the club's next two Barclays Premier League against Portsmouth and Manchester City.

A club spokesman told their official website: "A scan has confirmed a tear in the hamstring of Steven's left leg. He will be out of action for about three weeks."

Gerrard may also miss the first leg of Liverpool's Champions League last-16 tie with Real Madrid, which is due to take place at the Bernabeu on February 25.

The news comes as a big disappointment for Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez, who has come under fire from fans and sections of the media for selling striker Robbie Keane to Tottenham on transfer deadline day for around 12million.

Benitez did not have time to bring in a replacement for the Republic of Ireland striker, and Gerrard's absence will further weaken the Spaniard's attacking options as Liverpool look to close the two-point gap on league leaders Manchester United, who have a game in hand.

The Liverpool captain will also miss England's international friendly against Spain next Wednesday.

HO SEH LIAO LAH !

ALL THANKS TO RAFA999. WE NEED ANSWERS FROM HIM ! ! ! why is he so stupid to think such stupid formation ..

HO SEH LIAO LAH !

ALL THANKS TO RAFA999. WE NEED ANSWERS FROM HIM ! ! ! why is he so stupid to think such stupid formation ..
    he has got 999 tactics and formations to choose from leh

Let's get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

League Table

1). zhapchit 35pts
    2). cheesecake 29pts
    3). grumpy 27pts
    4). blazer workz 24pts
    5). jfoo 24pts
    6). boresome 23pts
    7). obfuscate 22pts
    8). airfins 20pts
    9). domdomino 19pts
    10). Taurean 19pts
    11). roDz 16pts
    12). canew 16pts
    13). kelccm 8pts
    14). Parchiao 3pt
    15). mario_Pittas 3pts
    16). goondu 1pt
    17). dfstan 1pt

HAT-TRICK HERO!!

1). airfins 26 Nov, 2008 LFC 1 vs. Marseille 0 (Stevie G)
    2). CC 30 Nov, 2008 Chel$ki 1 vs. Gooners 2 (RVP X 2)
    3). obfuscate 13 Dec, 2008 Hotcakes 0 vs. ManCircle 0

7/2/09

Portsmouth vs. LFC

fratton park

alot lies on youssi Benayoun and Alonso liao.

1). 2-0 LFC wins!! (TORRES, TORRES!!) Com'on you REDS!!! Cheesecake

Deregistered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

League Table

1). zhapchit 35pts
    2). cheesecake 29pts
    3). grumpy 27pts
    4). blazer workz 24pts
    5). jfoo 24pts
    6). boresome 23pts
    7). obfuscate 22pts
    8). airfins 20pts
    9). domdomino 19pts
    10). Taurean 19pts
    11). roDz 16pts
    12). canew 16pts
    13). kelccm 8pts
    14). Parchiao 3pt
    15). mario_Pittas 3pts
    16). goondu 1pt
    17). dfstan 1pt

HAT-TRICK HERO!!

7/2/09

Portsmouth vs. LFC

fratton park

2). 3-0 LFC WINS ! ! ( ALONSO , TORRES ! ) domdomino

Deregistered

anybody got rafa's email ?

i want to sent him a threat to him to kidnapp his family.

And make sure he play PROPER formation and players on the field . skali play alonso as CD . Sure dam tulan. .

League Table

1). zhapchit 35pts
    2). cheesecake 29pts
    3). grumpy 27pts
    4). blazer workz 24pts
    5). jfoo 24pts
    6). boresome 23pts
    7). obfuscate 22pts
    8). airfins 20pts
    9). domdomino 19pts
    10). Taurean 19pts
    11). roDz 16pts
    12). canew 16pts
    13). kelccm 8pts
    14). Parchiao 3pt
    15). mario_Pittas 3pts
    16). goondu 1pt
    17). dfstan 1pt

HAT-TRICK HERO!!

7/2/09

Portsmouth vs. LFC

fratton park

2). 3-0 LFC WINS ! ! ( ALONSO , TORRES ! ) domdomino
    3). 5-0 LFC win!! (Torres, Kuyt) zhapchit

anybody got rafa's email ?

i want to sent him a threat to him to kidnapp his family.

And make sure he play PROPER formation and players on the field . skali play alonso as CD . Sure dam tulan. .
    rafa.benitez@liverpoolfc.com

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    you send already?

Deregistered

soon. tml than do it. haha

send him virus pls

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    send him virus pls

Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast